Sign in to follow this  
PeriCore

Will the DLC's eventually go on sale?

Hey dear community,

I've been waiting for a relatively long time now for the steam sale to start and was honestly hoping to see the DLC's on sale, but quickly noticed they aren't. Will they ever go on sale or will they remain full price? Asking for both gifting purposes and, well, for myself.

Best regards ~ PeriCore

@PeriCore quote:

Hey dear community,

I've been waiting for a relatively long time now for the steam sale to start and was honestly hoping to see the DLC's on sale, but quickly noticed they aren't. Will they ever go on sale or will they remain full price? Asking for both gifting purposes and, well, for myself.

Best regards ~ PeriCore

they went on sale a few weeks ago but these DLCs are new i think so i don’t know if they will go on sale soon.

The ps4 store very rarely has sales (especially the EU one).

But remember the bags and materials  vault are on offer at the moment which are good QoL items for you that you can get from the emporium. 

@Defenso quote:

The ps4 store very rarely has sales (especially the EU one).

But remember the bags and materials  vault are on offer at the moment which are good QoL items for you that you can get from the emporium. 

For which we need Gems for, which I don't have and won't get without the sale. No offense towards the pricing of this game, but especially now I have only a bit of money left for myself when I'm busy purchasing gifts for others.

I know where your coming from on that and it's a shame you can not just buy the items you want ... when I maxed out my bags I was literally 110 gems short so had to buy more I opted for the 2000 gem special pack which allowed the mat vault as well but now I have about 700 gems left over to use at some point.