Sign in to follow this  
kryy

No Winter Sale 2018 for the DLC's?

Agree completely.  I was actually going to buy some for two family accounts.  Surprised to see that it didn't go on sale since it usually does every sale.

@gotrunks712 quote:

Agree completely.  I was actually going to buy some for two family accounts.  Surprised to see that it didn't go on sale since it usually does every sale.

Likewise. :-(

Sounds like backwards business strategy. "Hey all you can help us make less money by waiting a few days for this sale we are going to have."

Theres a Gemtastic Winter Sale Pack now which has some Gems in it, lets hope for the discount for the others tho!

@kryy quote:

Theres a Gemtastic Winter Sale Pack now which has some Gems in it, lets hope for the discount for the others tho!

Yeah, I also saw the Gemtastic pack. Not really fond of it though. I may buy it if the other DLC's really are not going to go on sale.

I currently feel like I started off playing this game at the worst time. First, DLC's disappear, then those "nice sales" disappear as well. Is it just me or does that feel a little repelling?

The Commander Pack and Frostlord Pack are currently 50% off on Xbox Marketplace, I'm really hoping this sale happens on steam as well