Sign in to follow this  
DashingSonic23

Vote kick

Please allow this option for players who want efficiency to farm items/shards. It is frustrating when new players or trolls do things that ruin the map. This affects win bonus and some people do it deliberately.

Otherwise I have to consider playing private games and lose the possibility to meeting new players and exp bonus.

Someone please address this. Ive had to leave several games because someone wouldnt drop du and wouldnt build. I hope vote to kick wasnt removed intentionally.

We had to look into this, it is most definitely supposed to be there, and it is most definitely not right now. We're going to look into getting this taken care of with our next patch. We implemented a lot of new functionality with our social menu changes, and we believe this is what changed it. Never fear, we're on the job.

Vote kick    isnt enough cause   i was   in a map   that both of the other 2 players  was  also  AFK so i have decide   to leave   the map   .   still need    whoever join  1st the map    to have the  opportunity kick afk   players 

i think there should be an autokick feature if the person hasn’t done any damage to anyone in 30 seconds lol

@super_slayan quote:

i think there should be an autokick feature if the person hasn’t done any damage to anyone in 30 seconds lol

sometimes i have maps where i build my map and stay afk not needing to repair or upgrade anything so an auto afk kick in 30 seconds would be unfair to some

@tmoniodis quote:

Vote kick    isnt enough cause   i was   in a map   that both of the other 2 players  was  also  AFK so i have decide   to leave   the map   .   still need    whoever join  1st the map    to have the  opportunity kick afk   players 

I'd love this.

@super_slayan quote:

Stuff like that could be optional when you are starting a map. Might help all those players to start/join what they prefer.