Sign in to follow this  
cal_tex

Abusive Language from Players

Hi, I was just wondering how I go about reporting two players for continually using abusive language? Normally I'm not the person to report people but these two have been using abusive language for weeks now. Every single time either of them enter one of my games, they start using this language. I understand I have a profanity filter but it's not the language that offends me. It's just people like this in general that bother me and I don't think other's should have to put up with it either. Images of the offenders and their language are linked below. The main thing they keep doing is calling people "N*****" and "F*****".

They are calling myself and many others "N*****" and "F*****". For the last few weeks I have noticed them doing it in every single game. Every time someone new joins, that's how they greet them. They said that others have said they would report them and nothing has been done so they are just going to keep on doing it. Again, I couldn't care less about what they say as I can just ignore it. Just thought I'd bring it to attention as I don't really believe that anyone wants to play with people like that?

Removed the images as we do not want that kind of language being visible on the forums. If you are running into any issues in particular with other players, please submit a ticket to our Community Support team, and they can take a look into it for you.

I can corroborate this specific behavior. As they've been removed, I cannot see the images, but I don't need to; I was running a Public C7 yesterday when that guy jumped in.

My assumption was that it was an 11 yr old troll. I ignored the chat box completely because I wasn't about to entertain that kind of noise, but I also didn't feel like losing my 8 win streak to this idiot. But on he went. One after another, the inflammatory, nasty comments rolled out of him. When someone new would join, he would inevitably say the above line, and they would leave.

After 3 rounds of this and no one engaging with him at all, he was still at it, and I decided it was worth my streak to leave.

I, too, looked for a way to report him in-game, but his name is just a string of non-alphanumeric symbols that I cannot replicate (furthering the troll theory).

/bump

I cannot seem to play a Public match without running into the aforementioned troll.

I just forfeited yet another win streak because of him; I asked him politely to leave, and he refused. I cannot stand the vileness that he brings to a match and refuse to tolerate the likes of him for even one more.

He is so vile that I am honestly considering quitting DD2 because of him.

The link you provided above, Lawlta, doesn't appear to have an area for reporting players. How are we supposed to report the likes of him?

@TheGodfatherGus quote:

/bump

I cannot seem to play a Public match without running into the aforementioned troll.

I just forfeited yet another win streak because of him; I asked him politely to leave, and he refused. I cannot stand the vileness that he brings to a match and refuse to tolerate the likes of him for even one more.

He is so vile that I am honestly considering quitting DD2 because of him.

The link you provided above, Lawlta, doesn't appear to have an area for reporting players. How are we supposed to report the likes of him?

The name will be the same as his Steam name, make sure you report him to steam so he gets canned from all the games.