Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

please add autobuild

add the ability to save builds!

charge us $5 per map for all i care. i just want this to save tons of time. i hate building over and over and over. there’s no fun in that.

That is actually a really nice idea, and it would help trendy spoil us more with great content.

@super_slayan quote:

add the ability to save builds!

charge us $5 per map for all i care. i just want this to save tons of time. i hate building over and over and over. there’s no fun in that.

Or they could make it so the lanes don't always spawn the same enemies. For example, switching a lane that always has bosses like the left lane of dragonfall gates with the middle lane or right lane.

The day they add this feature, is the day they give up. 

The very same day they, while realizing the game has become way too repetetive, and way too grindy still come to the conclusion:

"wow it sure is grindy, but let´s just keep the game like this, and let us save people the trouble of playing!". 

The day they decide they won´t change anything about the repetetive grind, but just throw us the band aid of a save build feature to save us the hassle of actually building in a tower defense game. This is also the very same day I bid this game farewell. 

@MaJean quote:

The day they add this feature, is the day they give up. 

The very same day they, while realizing the game has become way too repetetive, and way too grindy still come to the conclusion:

"wow it sure is grindy, but let´s just keep the game like this, and let us save people the trouble of playing!". 

The day they decide they won´t change anything about the repetetive grind, but just throw us the band aid of a save build feature to save us the hassle of actually building in a tower defense game. This is also the very same day I bid this game farewell. 

This. We don't need it to be easier to do low level content while AFK; we need it to not be necessary to do low level content while AFK.

@hailminion quote:

With this feature, will come a bunch of programmed game bots, since the program will only need to hit replay, rebuild, begin; replay, rebuild, begin...  (we're looking at more than 50 games when you go to bed, a night)

The only way to keep that away in a grinding game, is to keep some sort of intelligence involved. Otherwise it'll just be a nightmare for both players and devs. 

this is not possible already cause of the Rollers and DrakenLord

it doesn't take long to build maps for farming 1 minute at most and im slow building / few auras or WM  and skyguards  your done 

@playertt quote:

it doesn't take long to build maps for farming 1 minute at most and im slow building / few auras or WM  and skyguards  your done 

if you think about like that (building the map once) it doesn’t make sense but if ur grinding it a lot of times, it gets boring building it over and over and over. all that time you could use playing more maps instead of rebuilding the same map. 

i take a few minutes on big maps and like 1 minute on small maps. i would totally pay like $5 each to save a build for a specific map and save time. some of us don’t have the luxury of time and can only play a few hours a week. this could let us cut down our building time and get in a few more games a day.

@super_slayan quote:

@hailminion quote:

With this feature, will come a bunch of programmed game bots, since the program will only need to hit replay, rebuild, begin; replay, rebuild, begin...  (we're looking at more than 50 games when you go to bed, a night)

The only way to keep that away in a grinding game, is to keep some sort of intelligence involved. Otherwise it'll just be a nightmare for both players and devs. 

this is not possible already cause of the Rollers and DrakenLord

Rollers are extremely afkable. I can easily build a c7 map with my gear with just a couple cannons in a lane shooting from behind and rollers are no more. Even easier more so with maxed c8 gear. With maxed gear a FA per lane is all you need then just add a cannon or too and you afk. 

Auto Build is very bad for us, and i hope many people can be mature enough to take this game as recreational not as a primary Task ... for some time now i play less (2/3 hours maxumum now in holyidays) and because i took it slower and so ... i realized i can improve my builds ...  for example a Timmy Revenge with Cursi-Kaze can be very hard to deal with if you don't have Perfect Tenacity ... so i took my time and found a solution ... put a blocade that atracts only Kamikaze and the rest of the lane can go into the death trap of WM.

01k4CRu.jpg

This was done on a low Floor but instead of using 250 DU just for this lane, or even more .. i found a soft spot for Cursi-Kaze ... my point is ... don't AFK the game ... you're suppose to think, improve, enjoy.

And special Thank's to Dev Team for this game, with good mecanics ... so i can be creative. Emoji_Monk.png