Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

Fix the Drakenlord or trees.

the DrakenLord was attacking my tree but with every sword swing, he inched around my tree until he got tired of hitting it and then just walked passed it to attack my core.

took him about 4-5  attacks to just forget about my tree and made a mad dash to my core

Trees are the worst blockade (worst than app walls imo) if your using trees, make sure you place them on a diagonal, so the points of the blockade square touch the sides, they will block more room that way. this helps a little bit. Basically place a tree down and try to walk past it with a non barbarian character (they have a wide hitbox), if they can walk past it, mobs will, hope this helps

@BABurrito69 quote:

Trees are the worst blockade (worst than app walls imo) if your using trees, make sure you place them on a diagonal, so the points of the blockade square touch the sides, they will block more room that way. this helps a little bit. Basically place a tree down and try to walk past it with a non barbarian character (they have a wide hitbox), if they can walk past it, mobs will, hope this helps

i always build them like that lol. he still walked by them after attacking it. i usually have no problems with these but for some reason this guy thought he could just attack it a few times and then forget about it

Solution: Don't use Trees as blockades. They suck.

I always use a real blockade of some sort, then hide my Trees out of sight and treat them as a liability rather than an asset.

@Kobalobasileus quote:

Solution: Don't use Trees as blockades. They suck.

I always use a real blockade of some sort, then hide my Trees out of sight and treat them as a liability rather than an asset.

This. I have always felt like the trees are just a tax on dryad defenses. They are horrible as blockades. 

I am excited about the recent DU change for the tree. If they ever fix the Bee and Numbus targeting, I’ll give them a shot again.