Sign in to follow this  
gcstephen13

Onslaught and prestiging killed in one Hotfix

I’m going to start off by saying as always I appreciate the work you guys put in and I love the art and I love the new boss . 

As someone on the Xbox that’s been climbing Prestige ( 28 Prestige on Xbox now) I cant play Onslaught anymore, I’m just not playing an Incursion Map on onslaught, I’m not doing it. 😄

Played it 15 times yesterday just the map, it’s Awesome,  but it’s an Incursion And has no place in a C7 Either IMO.

I personally love the grind , but now it’s 20  times as bad.

Add in the Fact that a 3 node WM ( with other stuff) now gets completely overrun on an easy C7. 

Was planning on playing and procrastinating a lot over the Holidays, guess that’s out.☹️☹️😄 

Happy Holidays and Major Props to the Artist. 

Certainly killed the game for me as the Temple map always crashes now either blue screen or infinitely loading screen on reroll.

Finished work now for the year so was hoping to push more floors over Christmas break but now I'll log on to clear my daily and get the gift.

Making AP resetting harder each update seems to be their thing as most people hate it and complain about it .... you now cannot trade C7 gear with friends, need to go to higher floors after so many resets and cannot just slap down one or two defenses and AFK with substandard gear.

Not gonna lie I like how the Prestige System works, but now they added an Incursion Map, made a new boss, that while awesome makes me have the Archer in my setup and Nefed the WM that can completely get overrun on wave two in a C7 with other stuff.( and mine is built up pretty good) Before I would use just Base  medallions that would drop for other defenses.

I would say it would be great to have the Call of Duty way of Prestige, Aftet Ten Resets you get one free unlock token that doesn’t effect a  medallion But that just my Idea. 

So yeah I’m with you, until it’s fixed I’m unfortunately done with my Favorite game, I’ll do daily’s and get the Gift, no Onslaught and that’s my favorite game play. ☹️

@Defenso quote:

Certainly killed the game for me as the Temple map always crashes now either blue screen or infinitely loading screen on reroll.

Finished work now for the year so was hoping to push more floors over Christmas break but now I'll log on to clear my daily and get the gift.

Making AP resetting harder each update seems to be their thing as most people hate it and complain about it .... you now cannot trade C7 gear with friends, need to go to higher floors after so many resets and cannot just slap down one or two defenses and AFK with substandard gear.

I don´t understand this you keep saying about your WMF being useless in C7... can you post a vid? I have no trouble whatsoever using WMF in C7...

Works great on a DrakenFrost owns really, even with a quick build ( I paint a lot when I farm) So a 4 node with a LSA on Draken owns even with 4 people.

The same quick build C7 even with an Earthshatter or something else  thrown in gets overrun on Catacombs on single play on wave 4, It’s  really weird. I was Testing it out with a buddy, DrakenFrost works like Norm the rest don’t. 

@MaJean quote:

I don´t understand this you keep saying about your WMF being useless in C7... can you post a vid? I have no trouble whatsoever using WMF in C7...

@MaJean quote:

Personally mine is okay in c7 but my mans are decked out so its harder to notice in lower tier gameplay. In higher onslaught you will now notice that after the patch from tuesday, WM no longer stun at all once dim hits max so bosses will walk through without even a 0.1 second stun here and there. Which that is what it would do before after max dim sets in, so now you have about 5-7 seconds before a boss is able to walk at normal pace through them without interruption, even though the animation is still showing them being electrocuted.

Mine have - 10 - Tenacity-  8 - Shoc Rev - 8 Water - Plus a gilded Deadly Strikes Gilded Defense Rate And Vicious Strikes. While not C8 anymore cause I started to Prestige they packed a punch. 

@Dabeasta quote:

@MaJean quote:

Personally mine is okay in c7 but my mans are decked out so its harder to notice in lower tier gameplay. In higher onslaught you will now notice that after the patch from tuesday, WM no longer stun at all once dim hits max so bosses will walk through without even a 0.1 second stun here and there. Which that is what it would do before after max dim sets in, so now you have about 5-7 seconds before a boss is able to walk at normal pace through them without interruption, even though the animation is still showing them being electrocuted.

I have the same shards but no gilded deadly strikes, 4 water 9 shocking 9 anti melee. C7 piece. I think the melee is the only reason i cant tell it much in c7 but it is very apparent in onslaught for me.