Sign in to follow this  
Dabeasta

Remove incursion from onslaught

Posted (edited)

Something should be adjusted. But I wasn't unsatisfied with onslaught or frost until the lane freezing dragon was added as mandatory and repeated. Although headstrong frost are annoying.

I suppose there was some undisclosed reason that they added that mechanic into onslaught and I don't think that reason was "fun" necessarily.

Whatever that reason is, I doubt it had anything to do with the average person grinding under floor 300 in mind. But that's the bulk of who it affects.

Edited by oxbowdvcorlone
  • Like 1

I've stopped playing DD2 because of this incursion in onslaught, and this has opened up time for me to play other games that have been sitting in my library for years.

this is a blessing in a way :)

• Like 1

A different game came out around drakenfrost update and I just took a 3 month break from dd2 assuming the lane freezing dragon would be temporary or adjusted to be much less annoying.

I was wrong.

And I think part of the issue is that although there is a large proportion of the playerbase that don't like it they seem to have been quiet about it.

So I revived the topic on here hoping to bring light on the wishes of much of the playerbase hoping it might bring about a change before dd2 is left in a "final state"

There is more I'd like to do in dd2 without the frost dragon freezing my fun.

• Like 1