Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

present timer

can you guys make the present reset timer based on the time of day and not based off when you get it? 

there are times when i cannot get the present until late but then i have to wait another 24 hours starting from when i got the present late. so now i either stay up late to receive the present on time and keep doing this or wait until the morning and waste all those hours of waiting for it to take  an additional 24 hours to get another.

i think it would be best to pick a time during the day for the tree to reset that way i can still receive the present from the previous day right before the next present.

This. Just reset it 0 UTC or whatever. You even save space in your DB because you don't have to track a useless number.

Other games made this mistake many many years ago. Current system is bs.

Yes, it would be a lot simpler if the tree was ready to give us a present when we first log in on that day, the same way a new mission is made available.  I'm on 3:39 in the afternoon at the moment, which slightly cuts into the actual map-playing time...

Anyway, the presents are a nice idea - I wish I had enough storage space to keep the festive but under-powered weapons that sometimes appear!

or let it hold 2 presents so even if you cant collect it at the same time that day the timer wont become messed up untill after 2 days