Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

are there supposed to be 4 different weapons in the presents?

i’ve only gotten 2 different weapons since opening the presents everyday.

99% of the weapons i have received are the same apprentice weapons. i got lucky and got 1 monk weapon (i think) in between all the same apprentice weapons.  how is it possible that i have gotten only 1 other weapon one time? 

is it really RNG that has given me the same weapon so many times or does the apprentice weapon have a way bigger chance at being given?

I have only visited the Tree on our live build, and I got a monk staff too! Because of this post and my experience, I sat down with the beast of a designer Petire, and we both verified that the four weapons all have an equal chance. There's still a ton of time for this event to go, so you have plenty of chances to get them to drop (or get them from player shops/trade with friends).

I can give you the legendary monk staff and the apprentice weapon. The only thing that matters to me is the shiny shiny defender pack. So far 2 mythical and 2 green and i got a protobud from the green one lol. Hopefully this event will last until the next Halloween.

@Whatever Gunwitch quote:

I can give you the legendary monk staff and the apprentice weapon. The only thing that matters to me is the shiny shiny defender pack. So far 2 mythical and 2 green and i got a protobud from the green one lol. Hopefully this event will last until the next Halloween.

im ok thanks. im only looking for the sword

@super_slayan quote:

Ive got the squire swird spare. You on ps4? If the answer to that question is yes my psn is chaos_martin

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@super_slayan quote:

Ive got the squire swird spare. You on ps4? If the answer to that question is yes my psn is chaos_martin

xbox:/