Sign in to follow this  
BIGREDMONSTER

I finally have it

I finally have the elusive 10/10 tenacity MOD after 1400+ hours worth of grinding I finally have it as a gift because one of my mates decided to give me the third one he found.

I must admit it all just feels meh after so much waiting I no longer care about it because earth shatter, PDTs, flame throwers and ramsters are now my go to towers.

I have waited so long that I just don't care at all for it, obtaining a 10/10 MOD is not a goal that you can plan for its not like grinding gold you just mindlessly sit there doing the exact same thing for who knows how long until eventually your numbers line up and you get it.

I like the feeling of working towards something achievable and once I hit that mark it could take 3 months but I did it I persevered and achieved the goal but you can't say I will get a 10/10 tenacity MOD in 3 months with 5 hours a day it may fall into your lap in 2 day's or you could be on your 5th month averaging 9 hour days and then out of kindness someone gives it to you.

@BIGREDMONSTER quote:

I finally have the elusive 10/10 tenacity MOD after 1400+ hours worth of grinding I finally have it as a gift because one of my mates decided to give me the third one he found.

I must admit it all just feels meh after so much waiting I no longer care about it because earth shatter, PDTs, flame throwers and ramsters are now my go to towers.

I have waited so long that I just don't care at all for it, obtaining a 10/10 MOD is not a goal that you can plan for its not like grinding gold you just mindlessly sit there doing the exact same thing for who knows how long until eventually your numbers line up and you get it.

I like the feeling of working towards something achievable and once I hit that mark it could take 3 months but I did it I persevered and achieved the goal but you can't say I will get a 10/10 tenacity MOD in 3 months with 5 hours a day it may fall into your lap in 2 day's or you could be on your 5th month averaging 9 hour days and then out of kindness someone gives it to you.

If you don''t care about it anymore can you give it to me then? :D  Wow I cant believe someone got 3 and I have never gotten 1. Am beginning to feel like am locked out of getting that mod 😢 

@zaxzax quote:

1400+ hours? Have you started farming that mod before it was released?

The protean shift update was released on 21-6-18 and the date I obtained a 10/10 tenacity MOD was 17-12-18 that was 179 day's since the protean shift update at 9-12 hour's played per day that's a minimum of 1611 hours but there was loading screen and build times and inventory sorting so I'll cut 211 hours off leaving me with 1400 hours not counting when I had 12 hour days.

*chuckles* My best one is like 54%.  I have come to learn to not depend on it and I use defenses that are still equally good against various lanes without relying on that one.  Honestly, if I received one now, I would only put it on proton beams as I really miss using them.

I have 2, bought one on the market for 100k and got one on the 10 hr pity timer drop.

I’m with you, Bigredmonster. I just got mine two days ago. I’ve been farming hard since Protean. It felt pretty good to get it. But I would have preferred a system of constant progress toward the goal instead of the lottery system that we have. 

Nonetheless, I’m having a great time with it! I find great satisfaction in stuffing cybork spawn points with flame aura and watching them melt. It feels like justice. Or retribution. Either way, I’m lovin it!

@SELL SW0RD quote:

I’m with you, Bigredmonster. I just got mine two days ago. I’ve been farming hard since Protean. It felt pretty good to get it. But I would have preferred a system of constant progress toward the goal instead of the lottery system that we have. 

Nonetheless, I’m having a great time with it! I find great satisfaction in stuffing cybork spawn points with flame aura and watching them melt. It feels like justice. Or retribution. Either way, I’m lovin it!

Well done mate at least you are enjoying your 10/10 tenacity but I'm too salty to enjoy it