Step 1: Download this file
Step 2: If DD is running, close the game
Step 3: Run the installer

Controls

3zYyHYW.png

To change item beams, press control + B
To change tower visibility on the minimap press O
To change enemy billboards visibility press control + O
Activate Crystal is set to Y, control + Y is the same as control + G for the default controls
Toggling HUD is set to `

I only placed a left trigger on the first emulated character due to a lack of keys, so tower boost there.

Green is the first "controller" alt
Red is for the second one
Yellow is for the third alt

Support

There is none, this is a configuration of plane's emulator, and if it doesn't work there's nothing we can do, you're on your own

• Like 1

I realise you said there'd be no support for this, but I figured I'd still ask as I can't make heads or tails of the UDKInput.ini

Is there any way to make the left trigger input on F5 a toggle of some sort? I have been trying to make an autohotkey command for this purpose, but it hasn't functioned properly. Presumably it doesn't work with the emulator.

On 4/30/2019 at 3:38 PM, Crombell said:

I realise you said there'd be no support for this, but I figured I'd still ask as I can't make heads or tails of the UDKInput.ini

Is there any way to make the left trigger input on F5 a toggle of some sort? I have been trying to make an autohotkey command for this purpose, but it hasn't functioned properly. Presumably it doesn't work with the emulator.

AHK Script below, 'x' is the key you press to activate the script. 'y' is the button you want to hold/toggle. To toggle it back off press 'y'.

x::
{
    Sendinput, {y down}
    Return
}

3 hours ago, Chrriiis said:

AHK Script below, 'x' is the key you press to activate the script. 'y' is the button you want to hold/toggle. To toggle it back off press 'y'.

{
    Sendinput, {y down}
    Return
}

I know how AHK works, I've made my own script for releasing almost fully-charged shorts with a staff on repeat

The problem is that I haven't been able to find any key that corresponds to attacking with the second player character. Making it press F5 doesn't work, not does it work to have it press left bumper on a controller.

1 hour ago, Crombell said:

I know how AHK works, I've made my own script for releasing almost fully-charged shorts with a staff on repeat

The problem is that I haven't been able to find any key that corresponds to attacking with the second player character. Making it press F5 doesn't work, not does it work to have it press left bumper on a controller.

Lol maybe you don't :squire_small:

This worked perfectly for me. Primary attack is bound to " / " for all emulated characters. Secondary attack is bound to "F5" but only for the first emulated character (F6). The bindings can be changed in x360kb.ini

{
    Sendinput, {F5 down}
    Return
}

7 hours ago, Chrriiis said:

Lol maybe you don't :squire_small:

This worked perfectly for me. Primary attack is bound to " / " for all emulated characters. Secondary attack is bound to "F5" but only for the first emulated character (F6). The bindings can be changed in x360kb.ini

{
    Sendinput, {F5 down}
    Return
}

Yeah, apparently not. I don't know why all my attempts failed, F5 never did anything

Thanks regardless, though

Hey how do I uninstall the emulator? I've uninstalled and reinstalled DD, tried to take the files I could find out of the DD folders, but nothing is really working, can anyone help me out here.