Sign in to follow this  
Acenf

getting alot of frozen screens i know its keeping with the theme but its bad

getting alot of frozen screens i know its keeping with the theme but its bad getting 1 or so every couple of hours

edit: ok none for the next 2hours also prob should say ps4

I get them whenever i click goto tavern or goto town after i’ve been farming c7 for a while, always freezes on the loading screen 

@Acenf quote:

...getting alot of frozen screens....

Same here, since update when returning to Tavern.  Twice yesterday, once this morning.  I close application and restart.  (PS4)

Noticed a few freezes but worst of all twice today on temple 104 it's crashed to the blue screen on PS4 during waves 4 or 5.

Seriously annoying wasting all that time setting up and playing only for the damn game to crash each time ... the bloody temple map needs help badly it's always been glitchly on PS4 what with random pathing and teleporting bads but it's now ruining my experience and onslaught progression was hoping to push more floors over Christmas break but if today is anything to go by that ain't happening. 

There is simply too much going on in the map it feels like it's right at the limit of the PS4 now the thing is so choppy I had 1200 enemies on the kill counter and for ages no enemies moved I could see them dying in the spawns but they all just stood there and then bam suddenly 14 left and some walls had been damaged so things were moving in the back ground I guess. Same again in round 5 but this time it crashed😡

There's a couple of PS4 issues we're aware of. One of them has to do with Proton/WM and the water servo, the rapid application is doing some wonky stuff on PS4. Another is a backend issue. We're working towards getting them taken care of.

havent had many during play only 1 or 2 but had literally 20 or so going back to town 95% at end of match 5% after so many retrys i give up .so many being not like 20 but 1-5