Sign in to follow this  
Acenf

24h prezzie cool down is my pet peeve

why do you guys punnish people that cant play 24 /7 why not just a 1 a day reset with daily quest you .start off good but say you get home from work a little late or go out for dinner or just forget for 20 mins it dosent take long before its at an unreasonable hour and your putting yourself out just to get it .

i just really hate this system and theres no way you can come back once you've forgotten or been unavailable even without that you keep adding time so unless you sitting there waiting to click you'll never collect it the same time

This is something we'll be sure to investigate for future events like this. We're unable to change it this time around, but the event will be going for quite some time, past December.

I have to agree with this. a 24 hour reset clock is, imo, the worst thing, any and every game or program etc can do. I get you want it daily, but there is SIGNIFICANTLY better ways of doing that. A 24h timer though, is just terrible, for all the reasons the OP said, it gets so horrible keeping up with it and eventually, you will have to miss some days, not because you couldnt get on every day, but because of that 24h constantly creeping later and later into the day.

Should, at least, be a 20 hour timer, leaves plenty of room for mishaps like the OP mention, and im sure that is easier to fix sooner than changing it over to a daily reset just like daily missions.