Sign in to follow this  
Slick65

Most important missing feature

Playing on consoles we miss one of the most important features that PC players have, and that’s the unlocked camera, I want to be able to turn my camera around and see the awesome costume I just bought for X character or be able to zoom out(barbarian take up so much screen realastate, and chance you guys might look into bring a unlock camera angle option to consoles?

Was actually about to make a post about this and noticed this. I vouch for this. It really doesnt do anyone any good to be forced to stare at where your defense is being placed as opposed to where you want to point it.

I have had this on my wish list for a long time. Trendy, PLEASE allow me to rotate the camera. Even if it’s only while placing towers. It would be a huge help. 

So true guys I usually play co-op and have a friend guide in the tower placement. It's a real issue on C7 with the teleporting EMP kobolds if you put the tower on the wrong spot like .5 of a mm it will get hit so usually end up putting them in weird spots where the camera angle is awful.

Also annoying in mastery mode too when you can not sell defense and get it slightly wrong because you were looking at the huntress's feet or something .