Sign in to follow this  
uzar

PS4 Freeze

I notice I am freezing going into the new area sometimes coming out of the new area. Either map , no error just frozen on loading map.  Have to close app and reopen. It did it 5 times last night west and east servers. No freezing on other areas

Well stopped playing  due to the constant Game freeze from exiting a map then trying to start or join a new one from town or tavern. Major blue screens in onslaught temple again for ps4. Just to frustrating to be bothered restarting the game every time.

Really hope they have a hot fix before xmas break

Yeah since the last patch got a lot freeze during loading screens. Also cant proceed in onslaught as lost temper always got blue screen (I’ve Tried 6-7 times, no exception). I mentioned this on discord/stream but seems nobody care at all. Really frustrating.

Same here. Lost temple freezes omega wave :(((  and never ending loading screen after some maps. 

Game was very stable before patch, so please fix it guys before holidays :-() 

@Nackedsnake quote:

Yeah since the last patch got a lot freeze during loading screens. Also cant proceed in onslaught as lost temper always got blue screen (I’ve Tried 6-7 times, no exception). I mentioned this on discord/stream but seems nobody care at all. Really frustrating.

Seriously need to switch the temple map off until it's fixed as it's unplayable now on console.

I don't care if a few PC tryhards get butthurt because we push up the leaderboards because if this.... I just want to play the game and actually progress, I have time and money in the game just like most of them.

We had big problems back on the previous year with the 3 map per floor onslaught that would also regularly crash which held a lot of players back and I dare say caused many to quit but had a nice period of time where is stable until this update.

The sad thing is I am in the top 100 leaderboard on PS4 for onslaught progression and I've had massive spells where I have not tried due to stability so I guess lots of players are in the same boat.

The next hotfix probably won't address this rather it will nerf whatever strategy Juicebags and Co are probably using to over come diminished returns on PC because they can actually play onslaught.

Yes I am stuck on temple map to I can't get past as it Blue screens every time. I sent in the crash reports.

I am also getting full graphical freezes. It happened to me on The Jacked Sparrow. One time at the start of the map, and one time right before wave 5. The music still runs in the background for a moment, then suddenly it stops.

There is no error shown and therefore no way to report the freeze. I have to shut down the game and start over.

I am running the game on a PS4 Slim. 

Best Regards

Edit: Same issue persists in the next map Dark Awakening.

3 freezes in 3 maps 2 after final chest 1 just after round 2  restarted game 1st times reset ps4 2nd .

FYI I just downloaded the new patch today still crashes on wave 4 or above on the temple .

Not sure if the other freezing issue is fixed as temple was first thing I tried and just sent the error report and clips of the crash to Sony. Hope you guys get better luck I was able to string a bunch of maps together with No freezes yesterday so was able to clear some dailys but with out onslaught progression it's pointless playing now.

I am still having this problem in expedition and onslaught. It seems to happens everytime I play the lost temple. It either crashes mid game or the end loading screen. 

So i noticed before and still today from the war table if the Drakenfrost area is not  the last in the drop menu list 100% every time when going into the map the game freezes and have to restart.

If the Area is listed at the end of the list it does not freeze.

Sometimes the Area is listed one up from the bottom or middle of the pack.

Anyone else still getting these freezes?

I just got one in the build phase on wave 5 onslaught.... I think it's only the second one since the latest fix but still an issue maybe.

I freeze in mid wave and anywhere it is a real bother at first i thought it was my  ps4. this news means i was wrong thankfully.