Sign in to follow this  
PeriCore

So, where are the DLC's?

So, I just started off a couple of days ago, perhaps 10 days or so. Started to find a liking on this game but getting stuff was becoming rather hard for me and managing inventory space also became a little annoying. Well, I was aware of existent DLC's such as the quickstart pack and the vanguard pack, which were by the way the ones I really wanted to buy towards christmas. I actually decided to buy them today or tomorrow now that I knew I had enough money on my bank account I really wanted to buy at least one of them today, especially with the launch of the new update I really felt like I need/want to.

Well, I appear to find myself on the DLC page. But it appears the DLC's are gone. Well, honestly this really frustrates me. Not just because that takes away quite a bunch of my will to pay for something, but also because I had planned to buy 1 DLC as a gift for my BF during Christmas.

So, where are they? And the better question is was there really a need to remove them in the first place? I say one word, consistency.

Kind regards ~ PeriCore

44f86f397e7443c7e4ebef25d7cde201.png

There are DLC's available, if you do not see them, try restarting Steam. One thing that we noticed a while back was players wanted new DLCs to purchase, so we've been consistently updating them. The packs are going to be available at the very least until our next update. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

All the DLCs are there. They also went on sale for half off recently. I may or may not have bought one of every single one..... @@; i have a problem, and that problem is cute cosmetics.

Hello LAWLTA!

First of all, thank you for this surprisingly quick (and official) answer. I don't see that in any other game very often if at all. I restarted steam and yeah, they appeared. Steam being dumb again I guess. ^^ I understand the fresh DLC thing. People can buy more DLC's that way and gain some discounted Gems which makes sense in my eyes. I find it a little sad that the Quickstart pack has vanished. My BF got that one and said it was super useful to have. This extra bank and bag slot helped him a lot with managing everything. In the current ones I cannot seem to find extra bank and bag slots.

I personally find that at least the quickstart pack should stay permanently then. Because it indeed is a quickstart. That one bank- and Bag slot is very useful to have along with the Gems that come with it. The new one has an outfit but (no offense of course) right now i rather want to focus on functionality and getting my inventory/heroes/shards done before I start going for fashion and flairs.

I really would appreciate if you could re-think the decision of removing the quickstart pack. I'm sorry if I came off a little too over-the-edge but this pack was something I really set my heart on to get for the amount of convenience it would give me. Even if it would only give 1500 gems, it still was very useful. And seeing it removed is really frustrating.

Kind regards ~ PeriCore

The Quickstart Pack will not be coming back. It was causing issues with players who already owned all bags. However, bags are 50% off, with the sale lasting past December.

I currently have a gem mine active. If I purchase the new Frosty gem mine, will I get 200 per day or will it extend my gem mine for antoher 30 days?

Thanks.

@LAWLTA quote:

The Quickstart Pack will not be coming back. It was causing issues with players who already owned all bags. However, bags are 50% off, with the sale lasting past December.

Where is the Dragon Knight Squire Skin that's in some of the pictures, but not in game from what I can see...?

Edit:

This one (also mentioned in the game files)

header_292x136.jpg?t=1544560481

Ah, so that explains on what's about the Fated Winter pack. Which means on will the Frostfanged Huntress be only available until that DLC's gone when the new expansion arrives? Not exactly like a limited seasonal offering?

Just trying to know more about the details

@LAWLTA quote:

Hmm, I see. I guess it could have been fixed by saying that those bags are not counted towards the bag limited. Even after calculating everything with sales included, I'm still finding that the quickstart pack gave about 25% more than the current pack. Which is not bad considering it's still reduced prices on gems. I'm just saying that this is lightly frustrating towards a player like me. Then again, there's many more players in this game who also have a word in that.

Kind regards ~ PeriCore

I love the amount of gems we get from these packs. But when you already have paid for these, and many others, and mythic defender chests are basically only a source of money because you can tell the chests do not take into account what you already have. My chances on the last 10-13 cosmetics should go up right now. I love the game. This is my only real complaint (cough it was a $189! cough)

@LAWLTA quote:

I found the gem mine to be a really good deal. What's this thing about bags being 50% off..where can I find that deal?

@Kambien quote:

I love the amount of gems we get from these packs. But when you already have paid for these, and many others, and mythic defender chests are basically only a source of money because you can tell the chests do not take into account what you already have. My chances on the last 10-13 cosmetics should go up right now. I love the game. This is my only real complaint (cough it was a $189! cough)

Yeah...seriously, the def pack system currently is really flawed. I want to buy them, but I couldn't bring myself to because of those darn duplicates. If those duplicates gives a unique currency to buy exclusive stuff from def packs and also if those infernal obtainable pets, pet stat rerolls and pet regents are gone, I'll be really happy to buy them then!

I believe towards endgame you focus more on looks and design. Before that, one probably focuses on functionality. And, well. Extra bag and bank space is quite a neat functionality to have in my eyes. Mostly because it really offers convenience. And I feel it, I want to keep the most important shards and resources, but I can't.

I'm really not saying the other packs are not worth it, and I just bought the first one. Please don't interpret it that way. I'm really just a little frustrated that my BF got his hands on this one pack and basically got 2 (3 now with the leftover gems) bags, 1 Bank and 1 EV2 while I only got 1 bag and 1 Mystic with the stuff I have. Which is, in my eyes, a sizable advantage. He got a total of 3280 gems worth of content, while I "just" have 2000 gems worth of content. The difference between those two packs is large, as you can see. So the only thing I maybe would ask for is to equalize the value of both packs.

Kind regards ~ PeriCore

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Kambien quote:

Yeah...seriously, the def pack system currently is really flawed. I want to buy them, but I couldn't bring myself to because of those darn duplicates. If those duplicates gives a unique currency to buy exclusive stuff from def packs and also if those infernal obtainable pets, pet stat rerolls and pet regents are gone, I'll be really happy to buy them then!

Even this would be fantastic! But I would say they look at your account, the number of DLCs, amount of gems purchased outside of DLCs, and back pay some sun of currency for those who have spent large amounts of money on DLC and gems.