Sign in to follow this  
DD1DD2

Jester

During a recent juicebags stream he stated that if enough people get on the forum and ask for jester from dd1 to be brought into dd2 that lawlta would see this and put the jester in as a playable hero. Now, I wanna see if that’s true? Hopefully a couple people can get behind me on this, so, lawlta can we please have jester for dd2 as one of the next hero’s?

Any support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

I would love to see the Jester make a return. Was no doubt my favorite DPS Hero from DD1!

Thanks to all the people that replied today 👍.  Hopefully lawlta can add this to their to do list at some point lol

Sorry to Juice and anyone who would want this but I personally would like Man and Machine, Countess, Ranger, reworks for Initiate and Adept, and finally some kind of remade Summoner to fit within the rules of DD2 before Trollster :P

Jester Player > "Here let me place this present here to help the core, don't worry it will be fine" *Ogre pops out on top of core* "Oops......"

@Exglint quote:

Sorry to Juice and anyone who would want this but I personally would like Man and Machine, Countess, Ranger, reworks for Initiate and Adept, and finally some kind of remade Summoner to fit within the rules of DD2 before Trollster :P

Jester Player > "Here let me place this present here to help the core, don't worry it will be fine" *Ogre pops out on top of core* "Oops......"

Same here man...definitely same here big time! Though if jester comes first I still would be cool. But what's above has got to happen too.

More on the reworks for Initiate and the Adept. Three new stuff and the rest retains the OG's kit is already an obsolete concept with the hybrid system now.

@Jaws_420 quote:

I'm routing for The Prisoner. Epic elderly combat!

I would love it if The Prisoner was made, she has a really nice combat with that Ball & Chain

Never played DD1 but what I've seen from its wiki, I think I would love a reincarnation of Jester.

Someone would blow a gasket if any other hero was introduced before Man and Machine though.