Sign in to follow this  
gcstephen13

My First Time actually seeing Rude behavior on DD2

When playing a C7 I never assume I’m going to Build, if they give me the Gems that’s fine. If a liane is getting beat I help fight the enimes , I don’t ask for anyone to sell their D.  

C7 are pretty easy, even with 4 people playing and even after 25 AP resets I do level up some of my D, it has no problems.

But yesterday I had someone go crazy because he didn’t want me building at all, he then proceeded to sell all his stuff and throw his Gems off the map, sending me a message that he trashed his gems and good luck.  I have had nothing but great  experiences with the DD2  Community on Xbox live, I just never seen someone throw their gems on purpose,  hello we can Reset the Map. 😄👍🏻

I'm sorry to read about that happening to you. You know when these sorts of things happen, it's best to just brush it off your shoulders and carry on with the game.

I’m not upset or anything 😄👍🏻, I’m just shocked at the behavior,  I really have had nothing but great experiences within the DD2 community. 

Plus his stuff wasn’t actually even better, people confuse me. 

@Eventualcrowd16PC quote:

it's back..always a rotten apple...brush it off and move on...some people just what to show how "big" there stuff is

Like everyone else said, all we can do is be better players, brush it off, and set by example.  This is a great community with a lot of awesome and friendly players.  Players like that will just wash themselves out...

Yeah great community in dd2 ever once in awhile you will see someone terrible but not very often / other games Its very common to meet terrible players 

had same issue few days ago when i jumped into game that was taking to long and i just placed my insta killer FAs down and the guy dropped me a message that i ruined his experience i mean like did i lost something that when someone else build your EXP gets nerfed? anw he trashed all the mana and left. i was like what the hell just happened? i believe such things happen :) 

i get the opposite people want me to build/ i join randoms so i don't have to build but i don't mind building but would prefer to just help to see how others build 

That’s the funny thing, 99% of the time people want me to Build, I’m definitely ok not building the whole map though. 

@playertt quote:

i get the opposite people want me to build/ i join randoms so i don't have to build but i don't mind building but would prefer to just help to see how others build