Sign in to follow this  
Martin Arcainess

Wanting the Squire Plexus so bad......had a dream about it....

Then I woke up and was kinda angry.....glad the wife didn't ask me why I was having a grumpy morning, I mean what would I say? XD

But yeah I'm getting so obsessed about the plexus Squire outfit I had a dream about it. Can someone please just donate/trade the thing to me?! I'm fear this will be driving me insane....bork....oh no it's already happening!

@Whatever Gunwitch quote:

Can you donate/trade skins? lol

I did ask Lawlta that once not too long ago. He said that this usually go through their CS (Customer Service?) team. And they won't allow the transfer of any funds spent go between accounts.

I suppose the only way to acquire the skin outside of def packs is codes.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

Then I woke up and was kinda angry.....glad the wife didn't ask me why I was having a grumpy morning, I mean what would I say? XD

But yeah I'm getting so obsessed about the plexus Squire outfit I had a dream about it. Can someone please just donate/trade the thing to me?! I'm fear this will be driving me insane....bork....oh no it's already happening!

Welcome to the world of def packs, defender! Semi-joke aside, I really do wish either I could buy the contents of def packs with gems or have duplicates give a unique currency to buy def packs contents. (To be honest I would rather have the second option, makes buying def packs with real gems worth it) There are flairs that I really do want but no luck in getting.

Gotta add to also make buying def packs with gems more feasible, we don't need no pet regents in it.....

Awn that's lame. I would donate/trade/sell/ any squire skin .---.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Whatever Gunwitch quote:

Can you donate/trade skins? lol

I did ask Lawlta that once not too long ago. He said that this usually go through their CS (Customer Service?) team. And they won't allow the transfer of any funds spent go between accounts.

I suppose the only way to acquire the skin outside of def packs is codes.