Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Making element attribute mods useful?

Right now out of all the element mods Fire is the most useful by FAR because of the double damage to frost mobs, So what do we do to make the others viable? I know lots of people have plenty of wonderful ideas and id love to hear them!

My only ideas are for water to add a small slow like 10% or drench, and my favorite idea - Have earth Mods make towers physical damage the same way the other 3 make towers magic damage. Spread some more ideas!

Hey there,

I feel like there needs to be a synergy for earth other than frozen. People really don’t use freezing effects. Wish earth had a better effect on mobs. I like your ideas!

Kambien

It's a little late into our development process to add something new like this to get out by the next update.

Good thing we already started our first round of love to elemental damage a while ago. :) Is it coming out in our next update? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@LAWLTA quote:

It's a little late into our development process to add something new like this to get out by the next update.

Good thing we already started our first round of love to elemental damage a while ago. :) Is it coming out in our next update? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Such a tease >.<

I'd argue that Storm damage was more useful than Fire, since fire only affects one type of enemy and Storm combined with any other stun can stun lock everything in the game. At least I'd hope I wasn't the only one who knew about stun lock mechanics that are more powerful than a 10/10 c8 Shocking Revelation.

@Exglint quote:

I'd argue that Storm damage was more useful than Fire, since fire only affects one type of enemy and Storm combined with any other stun can stun lock everything in the game. At least I'd hope I wasn't the only one who knew about stun lock mechanics that are more powerful than a 10/10 c8 Shocking Revelation.

Wall of canons! >.< =D

@Kambien quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

Such a tease >.<

Yeah lawkta they type of guy to do a strip teasr with the words up date covering up hia modesty XD