Sign in to follow this  
PHPH

Items in inventory not stacking?

I have a lot of mats that are taking up individual slots in my inventory. Sometimes they stack, but several of them just end up sitting by themselves taking up a slot.

I submitted a bug report, but I'm wondering if this happens to anyone else as well. You can see the four shiny motes, Chaos III ampoules sitting by themselves, and the Plain Rings sitting in three stacks of two.

Thanks.

RauBzcw.jpg

found it easiest if you go to vault and fill it up remove 1 item then put in the item you want to stack so its full again but it will still let you put the same items in to fill up the stack so long as combined they are under 99

@RustyCounterweight quote:

You can also get items to stack if you open up player shops and select the option that lets you edit your own shop.   when its in editing mode, the items can be stacked in your inventory.

How do I stack the items in my inventory on the shop screen? I can't seem to manipulate the mats to stack.

@PHPH quote:

You can also get items to stack if you open up player shops and select the option that lets you edit your own shop.   when its in editing mode, the items can be stacked in your inventory.

How do I stack the items in my inventory on the shop screen? I can't seem to manipulate the mats to stack.

You go into the edit shop mode, then you move the items around in your inventory instead of moving them to the slots to sell them.

Let me see if i can attach a picture to clarify it....

Attempt to stack items in player shop

wFva1Tl.jpg

Successful stacking of items

EEsNkxp.jpg

Assuming that the pictures posted properly, that should clarify things....

@PHPH quote:

You go into the edit shop mode, then you move the items around in your inventory instead of moving them to the slots to sell them.

Let me see if i can attach a picture to clarify it....

Attempt to stack items in player shop

wFva1Tl.jpg

Successful stacking of items

EEsNkxp.jpg

Assuming that the pictures posted properly, that should clarify things....

Ugh that doesn't work for me. Manually stacking items from my inventory to a bank vault does, though.

Thanks