Sign in to follow this  
summner

helping xbox360 dungeon derfenders

help xbox360 dungeon derfenders because xbox people are getting annoyed that there only 3 dcl and 4 chareters we want dlc charecters like barbrian countress adept ranger barberian series ev summerner and jester so please we want dlc for free please

I dont think the xbox/ps3 versions of the game will be able to run the new characters and maps, or if they would run it trendy dont support DD1 anymore even for pc, which is probably why you dont have the characters

@Dr,Wilkey quote:

I dont think the xbox/ps3 versions of the game will be able to run the new characters and maps, or if they would run it trendy dont support DD1 anymore even for pc, which is probably why you dont have the characters

but they did,t try and the stats  are conpleate doo doo so they haven,t trryied

1. Trendy does not support DD1 anymore (as Dr Wilkey said).

2. From an economical standpoint, PS3 is an outdated console and adding that much DLC into it is not worth it.

3. DLCs aren't free anyway - in fact the whole collection is £40 (full price). Something that most console players are not willing to pay.

4. Stats are always relative to difficulty -> If the map doesn't need high-end stats there's a reason for that. You shouldn't be comparing PC to console anyway.

5. Having played console for years, I can tell you for a fact that you can easily do all the console maps with 'doo doo' stats.