Sign in to follow this  
Kambien

AL Fountain and Buff Mods

Hi there,

Is the AL fountain considered a buff?  Asking as I see mods with +5k plus ability power or other when buffed.  When I open my character inventory and look at my AL character sheet with the fountain and without the character sheet stats do not change.  So not sure if we just don't see it there and it is working as intended?  This is a bug?  Or trendy doesn't recognize the healing pool as a buff?

Thanks!

Kambien

From my own testing it is not, unless "is buffed" doesn't trigger in the tavern.  Very frustrating since I figured if the icon appears in the top left it should count.

Tested in Forest Biome, the Ability stat does not increase on the character page.  The question is now, is it not a buff?  Or does the character page not reflect the increase?  Hmmm....  I do "feel" like I do more damage.  I can't say I have looked at damage numbers to really do an appropriate test.

Mods with conditional triggers do not change the stats page so unfortunately you will have to confirm with damage numbers

@Exglint quote:

Mods with conditional triggers do not change the stats page so unfortunately you will have to confirm with damage numbers

Thank you, sir!