Sign in to follow this  
Acenf

loosing more and more items

what the hell is going on it started with a few items that were sent to scavanger not showing up maybe every 3 or 4  maps i dont have any extra bags so i often have spill over but now i just lost 1/2 of my 1st bag 32 items gone mostly shards i was saving to guild plus like lvl 2-7 recycled shard stacks

For me, sometimes when i log into the game, in the first bag, half of the materials are gone but i either go into a match or log off and come back then the materials are back.

Log back into the game to see if the missing items have returned?

@Superb_Dog quote:

For me, sometimes when i log into the game, in the first bag, half of the materials are gone but i either go into a match or log off and come back then the materials are back.

Log back into the game to see if the missing items have returned?

Yep same here, in fact just entering a map or moving from Town to Tavern fixes it for me. It's almost as though it happens if you look at your inventory too quickly after entering the game. Like it was still populating your inventory and you've interrupted it.

Swapping map has always fixed it for me though.

I have seen this happen usually when playing co-op on PS4 the second account every now and then looses it's inventory so only the few items collected that wave show up, the scavenger will also show as empty but if they drop out and join in again the inventory and scavenged items come back.

There are also bugs that lose shards when they are unequiped and also I lost a fully modded weapon that was 'bound' to me lol by unequipping it at which point it duplicated and then both copies disappeared so there are definitely some inventory glitches out there. 

You probably want to put in a support ticket to get your account rolled back to before the 32 items went missing as you have lost a lot of gear and shards. 

thank you all they came back. logged out had a winge played another game thought i'd check if i had any responses and i had ty all still ended up loosing what ever was in scavanger but thats a minor issue.

thanks again

This is a big issue we're looking into, specifically the first bag disappearing and causing some shenanigans with the rest of the inventory.