Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

Are you ever going to fix the displaying of other players tower stats

@rdeal quote:

it's gets annoying that i can never tell the true stats of another players towers

It's best to provide examples of the issue you're running into and presenting it as an issue instead of asking when X issue will be fixed.

i thought it was common knowledge because it been like it from the start, when you look at other players towers it doesn't always show what they are seeing, it gets it right about 5% of the time, all my friends have the same issue so when we are playing with other people they moaning that your towers are crap when they are not

@rdeal quote:

i thought it was common knowledge because it been like it from the start, when you look at other players towers it doesn't always show what they are seeing, it gets it right about 5% of the time, all my friends have the same issue so when we are playing with other people they moaning that your towers are crap when they are not

It's actually worse when you join in late and towers show 400 dps on Choas 7. You get scared :D

Build with heroes, remove them from active deck, someone joins and can't see proper tooltips.

@LAWLTA quote:

@rdeal quote:

it's gets annoying that i can never tell the true stats of another players towers

It's best to provide examples of the issue you're running into and presenting it as an issue instead of asking when X issue will be fixed.

For the benefit of LAWLTA this definitely happens on the PS4 when inspecting other players defenses.... it seems to show just the base stats (not accounting for equipment etc) and none of the coloured numbers or bracketed stats next to them.

Essentially makes it look like a noob has built on the map when actually the defenses are fully geared C7.... apart from the odd time when a noob has built and your easy C7 farm then turns into something like a mastery challenge😭

To best explain, a tower with a million dps sometimes says it only has 500 dps. This gets really annoying when someone says "Inspect my dps" and I reply "It's glitched on my screen" and then so on.

Also, if my friend's flame aura is 500K, and they have ancient power, it only says 450K. Ancient power + the game = Inspect

@LAWLTA quote:

@rdeal quote:

The problem exicsts since closed Alpha. I even reported the bug and after 3 weeks it's still under review

@Xuhybrid quote:

But it's extremely common... Most players assume you already know about a bug that has existed for over a year.

I joined a c7 match once, and i inspected the builder's stats and thought it was glitched. I guess I shouldn't have guessed after the core was destroyed

*Joining a game with towers already set up*

Builder: " hi! are your towers better? Do you wanna build?"

*Inspecting towers, shows 250 dps*

Me :" dunno"

This is a long running issue that will even or has occurred many times over for Trendy logging in and playing and examining other people’s towers. Hope this commonly known about issue is resolved sometime in the future. 

i wouldn’t keep your hopes up, this has been an issue for years. i dont think it will ever be fixed

[[166314,users]] 

the problem is a thousand times known, years of play, and you still want what? print ?! hahahaha 

the rate of sale in the store SUCKS, if I put the price too high (for lack of information), the item will stay forever la a does not want me to destroy it or reset ... and worse, that rate will not to no one! if at least it had a guild system, where the top rank is with% of that economy.

@LAWLTA quote:

@rdeal quote:

It a bug that has been in the game since the beginning... You inspect other peoples towers and it shows base stats.. usually when joining a game that is already in progress.. as another guy mentioned it happens if the hero that placed the tower is removed from the deck also..

I stopped reporting bugs (and actually stopped playing the game) because i used to report loads of bugs with video evidence and was told they are not bugs... not sure if this one is still in the game.. but surely Sandstorm warrior making it so Orc walls are permanently berserk and doing billions of dps was a bug right ;) i have tonns of other examples ... seriously the bug reporting side of DD2 was utter garbage at the time.. and after having a year off and still seeing the same bugs is not great mate..