Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Patch is here! (Steam)

@ufolouco quote:

@MaJean quote:

What are you waiting for? 

Go get that Tenacity, before Trendy changes their minds!!

M. 

I've already done 12 maps so far only 4/10

Ok, but you weren´t seriously expecting perfects to just start raining down he he

Nice one 😀

That's a lot of fixes and changes hopefully the teleporting ogres and weird pathing in temple is finally fixed. 

@Defenso quote:

Nice one 😀

That's a lot of fixes and changes hopefully the teleporting ogres and weird pathing in temple is finally fixed. 

Teleporting orge isn't fixed. Had the middle lane in lost temple as an orge lane. I had replayed the wave so I didn't have enough defenses to put up blockades (yes, I still have to use them :) so figured I would DPS there. Killed 1st 2 small ones, was 1-on-1 with the next...he jumped, I jumped, and he disappeared..and the next ogre came, I wondered what happened until I saw the crystal was getting hit. I ran around the corner and there he was at the crystal.

@Eventualcrowd16PC quote:

@Defenso quote:

Nice one 😀

Teleporting orge isn't fixed. Had the middle lane in lost temple as an orge lane. I had replayed the wave so I didn't have enough defenses to put up blockades (yes, I still have to use them :) so figured I would DPS there. Killed 1st 2 small ones, was 1-on-1 with the next...he jumped, I jumped, and he disappeared..and the next ogre came, I wondered what happened until I saw the crystal was getting hit. I ran around the corner and there he was at the crystal.

Oh dammit.... I guess I'll have to keep building further back in the lane for them ogre lanes until that is fixed.😣