Shard Organization

Hey Defenders!

Recently, I purchased the crafting material tab in the sky vault bank and was very impressed by it! It definitely exceeded my expectations with the ability to stack, remotely access, and organize all my crafting materials. 

So, along those lines, I would be more than glad to purchase a Shard Tab in the sky vault bank that would do the same thing. It would stack shards, have a few sort options (Chaos level, Hero, Tower, Number of shards), be able to be accessed from anywhere like crafting materials, and show you missing shards or shards you have none of so you know they exist without having to look at a spreadsheet.

I appreciate the community's feedback on this subject!

Defend on!

Yes, I would have to second that.

Even if this is pure game UI fail to start with, would be willing to pay for fixing this.

Well, there is another solution.......two actually to benefit both:

1) Make shards stackable by at least 10

2) Make a special bank tab with shards

Just the same as the resources.....both payers and non-payers benefit

Easy peasy :)

Only problem Trendy has to account for is upgraded shards......thats where it gets difficult ;)

or option 3 just make each shard have a qualibean lvl and be able to upgrade them 1shard at a time

@Matthew7991 quote:

The game would get just more and more pay to play i would only agree if it will be available for medals

Lets be real. They need money to keep the game going. I am all for paying to get Quality of Life additions to the game. Look at Path of Exile(A lot of QOL can be learned from this game to add to DD2), Free to play and all there money is from Quality of Life improvements and MTX skins. Nothing you can buy will change if you get something more then another player. 

I would love to see this game add a bunch of QOL stuff and its plenty fair for them to charge for it. Good way for us to support the game and devs. 

@Duumas quote:

@Matthew7991 quote:

The game would get just more and more pay to play i would only agree if it will be available for medals

Lets be real. They need money to keep the game going. I am all for paying to get Quality of Life additions to the game. Look at Path of Exile(A lot of QOL can be learned from this game to add to DD2), Free to play and all there money is from Quality of Life improvements and MTX skins. Nothing you can buy will change if you get something more then another player. 

I would love to see this game add a bunch of QOL stuff and its plenty fair for them to charge for it. Good way for us to support the game and devs. 

Sorry but it's not free to play if you have to pay for being able to make progress. I get that they have to make money. But they could do that with skins

@Matthew7991 quote:

@Duumas quote:

@Matthew7991 quote:

Sorry but it's not free to play if you have to pay for being able to make progress. I get that they have to make money. But they could do that with skins

In this case Shard Organization and Crafting Materials Tab are not pay to win. A level 1 person, up to a max Chaos 8 person, would have the same system. Organization / Bag space would be the only advantage.

I like the ideas mentioned too by lll_vrede_lll. I think the devs did a great job on the crafting page. It would be great to see a Shard Page and maybe even a MOD page at some point.