Sign in to follow this  
Mr. StrangerDanger

Shard Stacking - I know, multiple times mentioned.

I know it's hard to stack shards as they have different levels and such and Trendy has to be able to make money from the bags they are selling. I know I'm making assumptions but this would be a great suggestion:

Let us stack unopened shards in our inventory. Now, you play about 10 onslaught levels and it will take 30 spots in your inventory (if you end up wanting to keep all for future purposes). If we have a stacking mechanism, it would take a max of 8 spots initially until you open them.

i also would like to have opened shards stack, it already takes 10 slots in total if you want to upgrade one shard, or rather 11 ^^ this is just insane as there are quite a number of shards that you need yourself and they take away alot of inventory or vault space. it clearly feels like they force us to buy bags and vault slots instead of making us supporting them for a good game. its just insane how much stuff you have to keep and how much space it takes away!

I'm all for this idea as well, allow non-upgraded shards to stack..  Saving for 4 or more shards to guild can and will take up a whole bag slot.  I understand that trendy is making their money off cash buys for extra bag slots but I'm maxed on bag slots and I'm still finding it to be an issue when it comes to holding onto shards that I know I need to guild but being put in a position of determining which one is more valuable. 

I think it should be done either way because going through 100+ shards seeing if you have 10 to gild a shard and halfway through i’d be like “wait how many deadly strikes did i have?” and have to start all over. 

Not to mention when you’re in the gild shard screen it doesn’t show equipped shards so I have to go back and check, it would be a huge qol improvement.

I’m sure even people with max bags still have issues with this also lol 

@Shaidan quote:

I think it should be done either way because going through 100+ shards seeing if you have 10 to gild a shard and halfway through i’d be like “wait how many deadly strikes did i have?” and have to start all over. 

Just wondering - you do know you can sort alphabetically by name, when looking through shards, right

Reading this, it sounds like you actually take the time to look through each and every bag all scrambled up and manually point out every shard you are counting.

If you didn´t know, then at least now, you do:)

@MaJean quote:

@Shaidan quote:

Just wondering - you do know you can sort alphabetically by name, when looking through shards, right

Reading this, it sounds like you actually take the time to look through each and every bag scrambled up and manually point out every shard you are counting.

If you didn´t know, then at least now, you do:)

lol I didn’t know that, I click auto sort in the bag but didn’t know i could do it alphabetically, but regardless the issue of not having a clear number displayed still is annoying. But thank you! ♥️ I had no idea tbh