Sign in to follow this  
Mr. StrangerDanger

Taxes on Item Withdrawal out of shop

Every one of us has placed an item in his/her shop that was overpriced after you actually placed it in your shop. Sometimes it can cost MILLIONS of gold to take it back out. Could there be an option to pay with gems to get it out of your shop to avoid having to spend all your gold that is already hard to acquire? 

Don't over price ur stuff lol ... Jk

But seriously, the markets r out of control as it is. I sell my stuff at a fraction of what every one else does. I never have to take anything down as it all sells. I'll flip my whole shop at least 1 every time i go to town. If i spend any time doing stuff in town, tinkering, scavenger, etc. I'll flipit a few times. I may not make millions on 1 sale, but i make millions a day selling all kinds of stuff. Imo people are asking insane prices for the most trivial things. The tax is there to punish that. Either pay the tax to reprice the item, or let it sit and take up valuable retail space, or trash the item. Next time maybe the person will ask a more reasonable price. I don't personally think it's working as prices climb daily. I think there are some supply and demand issues that need to b looked into.

not everyone wants to do resets as they are clearly optional. i also understand that having too high of a price is a punishment for the seller but without knowing the right price its pretty much meaningless. therefore i would like to see a real market in which you can compare prices and sell mods/items like in other games