Sign in to follow this  
specialK

Have you stopped due to the crazy amount of time of farming?

I had a day off and I'm on my 25th repeat of a map to get that one freaking shard I need. I still haven't gotten a single one. Please T_T.

@ufolouco quote:

the problem is that the game does not offer any better odds or drop chances to level the floors, no matter if you do chaos 1 or 999 floor, the odds are the same, nothing special, there is no reason to climb the floors, have 250 minimum of ascension and 999 talents. end of the game.

Honestly I read this 3 times and it still made no sense. Odds or chances of what?

C8 amps? No actually those chances do get better as you go up

Shards? No because then you are asking Trendy to raise the chance to get certain ones over the rest and when you have what you need then players will complain about not getting the other shards

Mods? No because as you go down the mod pool lessens making it easier to get the mod you want

High Mod quality? No because I and several other high level players have all said multiple times that you don't need max mods to win nor upgrade to c8

So to what are you speaking about for odds or chances between c1 and floor 999. 

I agree that pushing has no point after you are done resetting and there is a limit to how much benefit pushing gives before resets but for a completely different reason.

@Exglint quote:

@ufolouco quote:

the problem is that the game does not offer any better odds or drop chances to level the floors, no matter if you do chaos 1 or 999 floor, the odds are the same, nothing special, there is no reason to climb the floors, have 250 minimum of ascension and 999 talents. end of the game.

Honestly I read this 3 times and it still made no sense. Odds or chances of what?

C8 amps? No actually those chances do get better as you go up

Shards? No because then you are asking Trendy to raise the chance to get certain ones over the rest and when you have what you need then players will complain about not getting the other shards

Mods? No because as you go down the mod pool lessens making it easier to get the mod you want

High Mod quality? No because I and several other high level players have all said multiple times that you don't need max mods to win nor upgrade to c8

So to what are you speaking about for odds or chances between c1 and floor 999. 

I agree that pushing has no point after you are done resetting and there is a limit to how much benefit pushing gives before resets but for a completely different reason.

cultivate non C1 mods as the chances are better than cultivating non C7?