Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion449

Why are assassins in omega waves?

Really, is there any need for assassins to be in boss waves? Its already too hard enough to even reach an omega wave then only to loose because assassins keep rushing you and you just can't get that last hit on a boss before it strikes the crystal.

Please remove Assassins from omega waves we cant just rely on our towers for it. 

The only assassin there is Skarnash, which is a boss and only in one lane type. The rest are in flier lanes which are removed upon entering the 6th wave.

@Exglint quote:

The only assassin there is Skarnash, which is a boss and only in one lane type. The rest are in flier lanes which are removed upon entering the 6th wave.

they should remove that one too, its causing a lot of lost

@Scorpion449 quote:

@Exglint quote:

That one IS a boss. Just saying. If you can't deal with just one assassin, maybe you need to rethink your stats. There are TONS of ways to deal with them. Sparkle party pets, shackled mod, any defense that can stun, high damage LSA with anti melee anti chaos anti mini boss will kill them near instantly. Mystic walls, geyser traps, sharpend spikes on other walls or even dummys, the list goes on. They may be annoying at times, but are by no means a game breaker. 

Also, if u take your time and rebuild the lanes to counter the bosses spawning in, omega waves are easy mode. I was totally overwhelmed by them at first, but after a few you learn how to build for them. Heck right off the bat you can sell all your anti air which frees up a lot of du to fatten up the lanes with. Having an extra squire and monk set up with boss killing mods helps alot too. Cannons and or LSAs work great at killing most bosses. Bastiel master and yetties i use bees and nimbus. 

@024noi quote:

@Scorpion449 quote:

@Exglint quote:

That one IS a boss. Just saying. If you can't deal with just one assassin, maybe you need to rethink your stats. There are TONS of ways to deal with them. Sparkle party pets, shackled mod, any defense that can stun, high damage LSA with anti melee anti chaos anti mini boss will kill them near instantly. Mystic walls, geyser traps, sharpend spikes on other walls or even dummys, the list goes on. They may be annoying at times, but are by no means a game breaker. 

Also, if u take your time and rebuild the lanes to counter the bosses spawning in, omega waves are easy mode. I was totally overwhelmed by them at first, but after a few you learn how to build for them. Heck right off the bat you can sell all your anti air which frees up a lot of du to fatten up the lanes with. Having an extra squire and monk set up with boss killing mods helps alot too. Cannons and or LSAs work great at killing most bosses. Bastiel master and yetties i use bees and nimbus. 

I dont really agree with your ways to counter assassins

what if I need a damage pet to kill a boss instead of sparkle party? (you cant swap characters before assassin comes to you) what if I have a problem on the other side of the map and I need to get there, but on the way there I dont have any assassin killing/peeling defence? 

its easy to kill assasins only if your defences can handle every lane, but if you need to get around the map its not easy at all imo

@kingoftime2013 quote:

its easy to kill assasins only if your defences can handle every lane, but if you need to get around the map its not easy at all imo

Just save up some medallions and get a barbarian.   Then activate turtle stance if the assassin targets you while you are running......

@RustyCounterweight quote:

@kingoftime2013 quote:

Just save up some medallions and get a barbarian.   Then activate turtle stance if the assassin targets you while you are running......

but you cant swap heroes while assassing target you, so il have to dps with barbarian the whole time?

also when you stop the turtle stance I think assasins will come to you pretty fast right? so you wont have much time to do anything unless you dps with turtle barbarian

@kingoftime2013 quote:

@024noi quote:

@Scorpion449 quote:

@Exglint quote:

I dont really agree with your ways to counter assassins

what if I need a damage pet to kill a boss instead of sparkle party? (you cant swap characters before assassin comes to you) what if I have a problem on the other side of the map and I need to get there, but on the way there I dont have any assassin killing/peeling defence? 

I use a monk to kill bosses and have no need for a pet ability to get the job done. Stacking damage on gear and using his boost ability is all u need. I dps with dryad with a sparkle pet as she is one of the most mobile heroes. Stack a bunch of health on her so i don't get insta killed and i use a shackled mod and anti chaos, anti melee on sword. If an assassin grabs me and shackled don't proc, then i have sparkle as back up. If i need to killa boss,   i fly around till assassin grabs me as they spawn same time-ish as bosses, stun and kill assassin, switch to monk, kill boss. Easy as pie. 

If the assassin can't be stunned, stay near a lane that can deal with them quickly, i like lsa with anti melee anti chaos for this, once the assassin is dead fly to boss, switch to monk, rinse and repeat. On very large maps, gilded speed boost is your friend.