Sign in to follow this  
Flashtzu

Ancient Power Reseting

The First AP resets feel really fun 14 floors 15 floors 18 floors felt like a good amount of time for what I was getting in return. I am now in the higher resets nearing the 30 floors per reset mark and to me it is a TON harder then 55-65 was and takes longer. And don't get me wrong I love the 1 floor change and the retry system is amazing. But now that the system has been out for a while I think it would be nice if it was balanced so that it felt closer to the old system as far as time investment. 

I have 2 suggestions either 

A) Take it from 30 to 20 floors. Floor 60-80 considering how much harder these  floors are then 55-65 and the fact that you now have to deal with omega waves.

B) Rethink the 30 floors come down to 30-60 maybe. Making 59 the first omega wave the last hurdle to reset.

As always Thank you for your time.

Hi all, lately i made the transition from a regular player (1-2 hours) to a casual player (30 mins) ... so every day  i have less time and AP reset is harder an longer ... before Pirate Update i could do one reset every 8 days (close to a week) ... now it took me 2-3 weeks just from reset 14 to 15.

i am not complaining about reset being high ... but it should have been hard from the start ... now i do envy those people who did 100 resets AFK'ing, now if i want to reach that level i have to play years ... so i agree with the last reset floor to be lowered a bit ... not much but a bit.

Emoji_Monk.png

One of my wishes for this game is less grind ... everything is about grinding and grinding ... so i hope the Guilds/ Clans/ Comunities will bring us more brain usage, more Logic/ Tactics/ Strategy.

Agreed.  The 30 floor reset is ridiculously time consuming.   It is at least six times the work of the old system for anyone doing AP 25+ and probably more like 10 times as much effort.  I think I'll do one or two more and then set it down until they rethink this as the rewards are nowhere near the effort.

Another thing that hit my mind recently, I don't think that Onslaught floors should award prestigious weapons. It's kinda removing one the incentives to reset now. Trading kinda did saturate the prestigious weapons at the market though not that bad, now this might done that even more.

I personally think it would be better if Onslaught rewards another new set of weapons instead.

@emilian quote:

AP reset is harder an longer ... before Pirate Update i could do one reset every 8 days (close to a week) ... now it took me 2-3 weeks just from reset 14 to 15.

I have a confesion to make ... After Pirate Update i reseted and i did NOT know i can jump in Onslaught immediately ... so i actualy climbed from C1 to C7 again ... wich took me a LOT of time ... but today i reseted again and a friend told me to go directly in Onslaught ... so ... :D ... i saved 1 and a half week's of work.

Emoji_Monk.png The transition from Regular to Casual is mysterious ...

:) so i take it back ... Resetting at Floor 80 might be a good goal after all   :) but i don't mind if it was lowerd to 75 :P

Edit: i think i can keep resetting every week if i commit to that.