Sign in to follow this  
Faking

AP30+ is only being done by one person

Congratulations to all those who finished their AP resets before the changes.  You have saved yourself countless hours of effort.

I have had a look and it appears that you have at most four people doing any resets above AP30 and in fact there might only be one person.  Everyone else seems to have given up.  I think I know why.  Requiring us to regear and push level 50 to 80 is just too time consuming especially with the Lost Temple pathing issues and the luck of the draw Omega boss waves.  It has been almost a month and I've managed to go from AP 19 to AP 28 in that time playing approx. 8 hours a day 7 days a week.  I haven't been shard farming, doing mastery or farming for motes (I buy those on the marketplace).   Just been doing AP resets. 

You made it much easier for low level AP resets but high level AP resets are just ridiculously time consuming.  I'd also like to mention that I don't think you have adjusted the chaos 8 ampoule drop rate for levels 40 through to 80.  I have yet to find one chaos 8 ampoule in all those runs.   I wouldn't have thought the drop rate for those would be that close to zero below level 80.

on lvl82 is max chance drop for c8 ampule, dont be better on 80+ floor

i am agree, that it is dont fair how people get AP before update and now. And how challenge with those who have more money and more stat from AP before update i dunno.

make compensation for those who up AP before update, and let everyone start from the beginning. Or make less painful AP now, for example dont reset hypershard and max floor make 70 instead 80. 

The Lost Temple was a fun experiment but it just needs to go. It's the proverbial traffic jam on an otherwise smooth commute. I watched a streamer do one Lost Temple map. In that time I completed about 7 or 8 regular maps. Oh, but he died to the Omega Wave. Onslaught is fun with the exception of the Lost Temple, especially since technical limitations means the replay option will never happen. 

@Racthoh quote:

Onslaught is fun with the exception of the Lost Temple, especially since technical limitations means the replay option will never happen. 

It's a technical limitation we're looking to overcome.

@LAWLTA quote:

@Racthoh quote:

Onslaught is fun with the exception of the Lost Temple, especially since technical limitations means the replay option will never happen. 

It's a technical limitation we're looking to overcome.

That's good to hear. I enjoy onslaught, when it's not Lost Temple, and that would certainly alleviate a lot of that pain point.

I think Lost temple as an idea is great, its made to be that last level/ boss level/ and final jump before your next challenge. I say that only as the idea though, currently with the bugs and loss of time commitment due to no replay, its a drag and purely seen as a days worth time commitment for little reward. If the bugs ( pathing, stuck mobs, various others) were fixed, and im confident they will be, as well as the implementation of the replay system (which lawlta just confirmed is something they're trying to work on! yay), Lost temple would be seen as what it was meant to be seen as in the first place; an ever changing map to help scale up some of the difficulty, and be a challenge before your next step for progress. I can only hope and have faith these changes will come and look forward to the day they do!

Agree completely,  the C8 drops are a joke. Plus IMO if you have already leveled an item to C8 you shouldn’t need a C8 amp again on resets.  Anything already Leveled to a C8 you should be able to skip the amp part for Resets. 

Plus along with gold drops increases Motes and Amps should Increase with Resets.

@Faking quote:

Congratulations to all those who finished their AP resets before the changes.  You have saved yourself countless hours of effort.

I have had a look and it appears that you have at most four people doing any resets above AP30 and in fact there might only be one person.  Everyone else seems to have given up.  I think I know why.  Requiring us to regear and push level 50 to 80 is just too time consuming especially with the Lost Temple pathing issues and the luck of the draw Omega boss waves.  It has been almost a month and I've managed to go from AP 19 to AP 28 in that time playing approx. 8 hours a day 7 days a week.  I haven't been shard farming, doing mastery or farming for motes (I buy those on the marketplace).   Just been doing AP resets. 

You made it much easier for low level AP resets but high level AP resets are just ridiculously time consuming.  I'd also like to mention that I don't think you have adjusted the chaos 8 ampoule drop rate for levels 40 through to 80.  I have yet to find one chaos 8 ampoule in all those runs.   I wouldn't have thought the drop rate for those would be that close to zero below level 80.

Ap 25 before update just done Ap 31 floor 53 i got a c8 amp just to confirm they still drop. 
Temple map desperately needs the bugs sorted but with stuck mobs/ pathing and a replay system would be awesome which it looks like they are looking into. ithink with those things sorted shouldnt slow you down too much compared to before. is a tad annoying that an already grindy end game feature like Ancient power is taking longer ap20ish+ but i also welcome the challenge, just would be nice to see maybe more of a reward for the increased difficulty

I don't want it to look like I'm taking sides on this one but just stating facts from what I have seen. The c8 amp drop rates pre-patch seem to be exactly as they are now. Before the changes I was seeing 1 for every 7-10 floors with a max chance (ie. 82+) that is equal to about 21-30 maps (My avg was 25ish maps). The only reason they seem more rare is because you travel so much further now and the difficulty goes up so much faster. I would assume if anyone farmed floor 85 30 times they would get one and it would be exactly the same as it was before. I did sometimes get an extra one or two back to back but then it was a little longer before I saw the next one. Just giving an average for the record so that this will be known and may or may not be adjusted.

Haven't played that much but I climbed to floor 130 pre patch and now floor 100+ and I haven't seen a single c8 amp drop. 

@Exglint quote:

I don't want it to look like I'm taking sides on this one but just stating facts from what I have seen. The c8 amp drop rates pre-patch seem to be exactly as they are now. Before the changes I was seeing 1 for every 7-10 floors with a max chance (ie. 82+) that is equal to about 21-30 maps (My avg was 25ish maps). The only reason they seem more rare is because you travel so much further now and the difficulty goes up so much faster. I would assume if anyone farmed floor 85 30 times they would get one and it would be exactly the same as it was before. I did sometimes get an extra one or two back to back but then it was a little longer before I saw the next one. Just giving an average for the record so that this will be known and may or may not be adjusted.

the lost temple is definitely a pain. now that we have a replay option, its hard to live without it :D

the replay option saves so much frustration and rage. im glad its only the lost temple without it tho, in the past it wasnt even an opion.

in my experience, i know thats small sample and rng is rng... anyway...

pre patch i was... not sure.. 100+ floor aprox, i was 3 AP and i got like 8 or 9 C8 amp (all sold lol)

post patch i was on 78 floor then start doin AP resets, im on 24 AP now and got 1 C8 amp