Sign in to follow this  
024noi

DCs, connection errors, game freeze, etc

Past week or so running into a lot of network issues. Mostly when trying to goto town either at start up or from in game. Going to tavern seems to work ok, but really long load times on both. Also, the game freezes up mid game during combat phases a few times a day. Any one else having issues? I play on PSN east coast server.

yes wbtimeout, errors 9009 or whatever and the worst after finishing expedition round whatever the choice it will throw you into main menu aka webservice join call timeout and other network issues after patch. at least for now inventory bugs stopped :D these problems are whenever i play on any region, file is allowed complete acces, reinstalled game , cleared download catche, firewall was off and still it was doing it, verify file on steam also didnt helped. tryed tons of stuff and i dont believe its problem on my end(sadly i bought starter pack and gem mine and found it was loss of money for this game if they have this (oh also i cant start any mastery maps as it throw me into main menu or just kicks me back into wartable :D.

It's easy for Trendy to add content; it is hard for Trendy to keep gameplay smooth across all platforms. It is very hard for them. Vey cool crew, great tower defense, but very poorly designed. This game has had bad issues since its inception. I sincerely thought that they would get the issues nailed down before adding more content. There seems to be a foundation code that is keeping the rest of the game from standing upright. I'm now convinced, after this latest patch, that they just don't know how to keep the console issues away

well be it pc steam or console its sad that they dont bother to fix and stabilize the game and dont bother to show that they are sorry about that as people are spending money on this.

laso very rarely this popsout (but thats because of normal crash or closing it via (X) 

Fatal error!

GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe323b7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe9a930 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe5e989 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe8da31 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe554e7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe498e4 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x8c1bbe (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]

This is something we're tracking on the backend (we have a lot of things that warn us about connection issues), and are looking for a resolution. If you happen to run into anything, please consider submitting a ticket to our CS by providing a time and a log if possible (located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Logs), it can go a long way in making things better.

@LAWLTA quote:

This is something we're tracking on the backend (we have a lot of things that warn us about connection issues), and are looking for a resolution. If you happen to run into anything, please consider submitting a ticket to our CS by providing a time and a log if possible (located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Logs), it can go a long way in making things better.

will do

@Lemniscate quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

will do

@LAWLTA quote:

oh ahey something happened afeter i switched wifi to phone it maybe be better ill tell you right away so you guys can work it out

@LAWLTA quote:

sir sir ai switched my phone to hotspot and it fixed the problem do you think that will help them to solve that problem with it ? i caant run on aphone wifi all my time playing this game.. T_T

@Lemniscate quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

sir sir ai switched my phone to hotspot and it fixed the problem do you think that will help them to solve that problem with it ? i caant run on aphone wifi all my time playing this game.. T_T

aalso why i write it here is that i dont believe asupport is capable to do anything close to solution aas this problem appears throught years of this game and again ame being connected to internet from my phone is not solution. :D

@LAWLTA quote:

maybe you know how warframe has port setting it may help i guess

@Lemniscate quote:

@Lemniscate quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

aalso why i write it here is that i dont believe asupport is capable to do anything close to solution aas this problem appears throught years of this game and again ame being connected to internet from my phone is not solution. :D

never mind that doesnt work too now

---------------------------Message---------------------------Fatal error!Address = 0x16a23b7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x170a930 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16ce989 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16fda31 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16c54e7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16b98e4 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x1131bbe (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]---------------------------OK ---------------------------