Sign in to follow this  
Xuhybrid

Shard idea: Long term investment

Name it what you want, but here's the idea. What if you could sacrifice your Tier 1 towers Health and Power, but investing more mana into upgrading it gives you more Health and Power. I imagine it working something like this, to give a general idea;

Tier 1: -40% stats

Tier 2: -20% stats

Tier 3: Same as current Tier 3

Tier 4: +10% stats

Tier 5: +20% stats

Obviously play with the numbers but i hope this gets the idea across.

"Towers under T3 suffer a penalty and towers over T3 receive a bonus."

There are so many great things you can do if you have some free time. Guys at  type a paper oqnline help students to write their essay and any other writing assignments. Studying can be so much easier when you know who you should ask for help. 

Thank you for sharing your experience! This is very important to me since I am a student. During my studies, I use only proven services with which I can easily write a custom essay. Quickly implement my ideas helps me https://essayservice.com/custom-essay thanks to them it was very easy and does not require much effort. A good service is the perfect solution for the student. It is a great tool that saves a lot of time.

22 hours ago, loganriley said:

Hello, I would like to say that I have heard a lot about this game from my friends. Unfortunately, I haven't had chance to play it as well, because I was working on my discussion board post

Hi, it would be nice to create a review page for these games.