Sign in to follow this  
Thaleskpl

Acessories

I wanna talk about annatar and cd accessories on this.

1. This patch (8.4), cd accessories got buffed, and you get 2 of them per account, but there's a catch on that, you can't be hosting. If you're hosting you only get 1 accessory per character you have in. That way, if you feel like it, you can farm for a nice set on cd if you have someone (or another account) to host it.

Is there any chance this could be fixed for 8.5, making the host also get 2 accessories per character?

2. For annatar, is there any chance to get 2 accessories per slot, or buff them a bit more? They're still outclassed by the other endgame ones (ww, tol, cd and ember), and if I'm not mistaken they're the only other set that gets a visual bonus as well. If you get 2 or get them buffed, that would make farming them not as much of a pain as it is now, since to get a half decent one (that is around 100 points less on stats than endgame) you have to put a fair time into farming them.

For the buff on stats, you could make the map a bit harder to justify it. (Even though cd is as easy as palantir and gives way better accs now)

• Like 1

I support both 1 and 2. I do agree that maybe a map buff on Palantir, or boss buff would be smart to keep it in line with the other maps where you obtain sets.

I like this idea.  In addition I think an overhaul to survival to make it an alternate to moonbase to farm armor (as well as buffed access) would be cool