Sign in to follow this  
malle

Constant Lags/Rubber Banding

Hi everyone,

does anyone else have constant lags/rubber banding since a few days?

Or even better a solution for my problem?

Greetings

What platforms and countries are you both playing from? Any feedback on this is helpful, especially if it's happening consistently after a update/patch/hotfix. :)

malle i had the same problem but today the rubberbanding was gone therefore, i couldnt create a expedition battle and 80% ppl in town had a heroscore of exactly 1.  LAWLTA   PC/Austria   (think malle is from germany)

Hi, thanks for the response.

I'm from Germany PC/EU-Server.

Yesterday the rubberbanding was also non existent for me. But the days beforce it was almost unplayable. 

I have played some games today and rubberbanding is still existent for me. :/

Same for me.... it started few day ago (probably with last hotfix).... also on EU. Will try other servers...

edit..... same on US East... so back to EU and lag and rubber banding comes and goes

Hi,

EU server, from Turkey. I have time to time rubberbanding. Few hours ago Lost temple with 2 ppl on map was pain for me.

At morning there was no problem

EDIT: 10 seconds ago i was in Town. Still lagly, double jump's 2nd animation performs when i land on ground..

Horrible Horrible Lag when playing Onslaught usually around wave 4-5 and definitely during 6.

It has cost me a few matches on Temple... and since you can’t replay... it hits a nerve.😄

(for Xbox1)  

@LAWLTA quote:

What platforms and countries are you both playing from? Any feedback on this is helpful, especially if it's happening consistently after a update/patch/hotfix. :)

I just recently got a ton of lag on lost temple floor 74. On PS4 (west Canada) doing splitscreen and waves 4 and 5 were unplayable - enemies froze in their gates, those that were out kept walking out onto air, a skeleton boss just kept walking through the walls past a crystal then teleported back and smashed it and we lost. This was when there were three enemy waves coming out of the centre lane, and we kept retrying several times but it was consistently laggy on waves 4 and 5. Our internet was perfectly fine - we checked, so it was definitely the game. Once we re-rolled and there were less enemies on screen (thanks to high roller and ogre lanes) it improved a lot.

Not sure if certain lane setups (like a 3 in 1) contribute or not.

Hi,

I was playing with a friend few minutes ego on EU server/PC Onslaught 89. It was insane lag for both of us. 

Boss spawn on Hero, 

Enemy pathing bug 

occured more than previous floors. (ı dunno if lag can cause such things or not)