Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Isle of Dread 4.0.4

Ahoy Defenders!

Hotfix 4.0.4 is now live on Steam and PlayStation 4, with Xbox  receiving the update tomorrow. We’ve got some fixes to address a few issues that came with the Isle of Dread, let’s dive in!

Mastery

Previously, we disabled Mastery because of a couple issues it was causing regarding progression being saved correctly. We’ve addressed those issues and are going to be re-enabling Mastery tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to keep you waiting, but it’s almost back! :) 

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a collision issue where players could fall through an unintended hole on Plunderer’s Paradise.

• Updated the Advanced View for Mastery to show stars on the drop downs for Difficulty, Region, and Map specifically.

• Captain Dreadbones health and on Onslaught and Adventure maps has been increased, was previously lower than intended.

• Fixed an issue causing players to have their gold set to a negative.

• Addressed a memory leak for gamepad/controller users that was caused by interacting with the Scavenger and comparing items.

• Fixed an issue with rare instances of items duplicating.

• Fixed an issue with tab navigation on the Wartable.

• Fixed an issue with the new adventure not awarding a Mythical Defender Pack.

• Updated the Prestigious and Protean Canister names, both previously were named “Prototype Canister”.

• Updated the Floor 45 Flair description to match that it drops at Floor 45 instead of Floor 114.

• Changed the Prestigious Canister’s secondary fire to use the intended firing solution.

• Fixed an issue when choosing the first map in Advanced View that caused the UI to be closed and reopened.

• Fixed an Xbox issue where gem mines were not showing in the store.

• On Xbox, fixed a 5003 error message players were encountering.

A lot of you submit bug reports constantly, and we make sure to squash as many of them as we can. As with any expansion, there are a lot of fixes coming your way. Please continue to submit them to our bug site, your help is invaluable to knocking out some of the pesky issues that appear.

Social Defenders

There’s a lot of people playing Dungeon Defenders II, and a lot of them gather on our social hubs. When it comes to finding other players, figuring out how to conquer a specific challenge, or just wanting to get to know others in the community, or getting the latest DD2 news, you can’t go wrong with our social platforms:

We’re still working hard knocking out any remaining issues, and also working on what’s next. There’s more where this came from, there’s so much more coming for Dungeon Defenders II. For now though, set sail!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

ahh good to see this! bravo! XD
okay but there is a very annoying bug that needs to be fixed.. or shall i say water mesh xD
on the jacked sparrow (smart name, love the possible pirates of the carabian reference), when looking down or at the sea itself, im baraged whit a lag that makes the game unplayable, i hope the mesh or animation will be changed, i wanan look at every spot in the *** since it looks so damndable awesome! and it hurts not being able to fuly discover it (not to forget to mention that weak pcs and super strong pcs alikle have thta issue xd...)
good job all keep the work up!
if you do that then i bet there is more chanse on a mute button or function xD, i still need to protect my steam acc against the greedy noob barage that kept me from playing dd2...

anyway good day all :D

Based Trendor doing a patch which is also a change with the game's code and sometimes assets that is also of a temperature that's in the 'hot' section. Yeet for that Defenders Pack fix!

Why did you change Prestigious Canister’s secondary fire it was a great shot before worked really well with death for above and was a nice combo now it just feels like any other Canister.

@lastshadow0 quote:

Why did you change Prestigious Canister’s secondary fire it was a great shot before worked really well with death for above and was a nice combo now it just feels like any other Canister.

Same reason they changed the 45-shot gun.

It was too fun.  So they had to make it just like every other cannister.