Sign in to follow this  
Huckleberry4u

Can someone from Trendy please help me?

Late Friday night/Early Saturday morning my in game gold went over 2,147,483,647 which most people may know is the maximum value which can be displayed in a 32 bit system.  The result of this for me is my gold total is now displayed as a negative number and I am unable to buy anything in the game.  Every time I acquire more gold my total goes negative even further.  If someone from Trendy can offer a solution to this it would be most welcome.

SPXhItj.jpg

I'm not 100% of the term used here but I think rolled over? basically you've gone over the limit and the game counter rolled back. Odd it isn't 0? 

Also when you aquire gold, is the number going up? or down? If it's going up that means you working out of the minus area. 

On a side note, welcome to the new gold feature :D Payday gold! where to earn gold you have to earn your way out of a massive APR% interest rate :D Have fun.

Well I figured Muggs would hit it first, who knows maybe he did. Either way its nice to see a picture of exactly why our economy is completely boned and there is no way to fix it without removing the gold bonus from AP and defaulting anyone over a certain gold amount back down to a set amount. All of a sudden people from around the world will finally see why I said these were runaway bonuses and they should have been higher values to start with and diminishing returns leaving people at best with a 100% to gold gained at like AP 50 before it just stopped giving you bonuses.