Private Expeditions

Hi, I am not sure if I am missing anything but created an expedition from private tavern and it put me in the middle of one that was already running, in the middle of a wave which I didn't think was even possible.  What is going on?

I made a few other games and had people coming into them, it is a bit of anarchy.  I don't mind public games but some people don't have defences capable of withstanding the health boost of 3 or 4 players.  One game I joined his defenses definitely couldn't handle all the players jumping in and I had to replace some of them for him.

I think this needs to be fixed.

Which method are you creating these game sessions?

You going straight to the map and then creating new game or the 2nd way is doing the advance option which gives a list of maps, chaos level and area? And then if you choose to create a game it gives you the option of private or public?

@Martin Arcainess quote:

Which method are you creating these game sessions?

You going straight to the map and then creating new game or the 2nd way is doing the advance option which gives a list of maps, chaos level and area? And then if you choose to create a game it gives you the option of private or public?

The first.  I assumed that games made from the private tavern would be private by default and games from the public town would be public by default.

It is more convoluted than the old UI and it doesn't remember settings which is kind of annoying.  Meh, I guess I will live. :P

Thanks for the info.

Love the new map UI despite there being the initial challenge of figuring out how to create a private map, but it's there...the problem I have is that once I've created a private map, beaten it, collected my chest, hit the button (left of the Xbox button in center of controller) I select Continue so I can go into another private map with the desire of doing so repeatedly to get bonus shards as of the 4th consecutive win...instead...hitting continue puts me in a public map, which I do not want.  My gear and relics are at or near maxed, with capped shards, as well as high yellow to max green chips and servos, spent A LOT of time getting my gear to where it is.  I've climbed the ladder to where I have C7 on solo farm and have for a while now, and inevitably the ONLY losses I have are when I'm grouped with others, it's why I don't group and don't want to group...completely beside the point and ranting a bit.  Need Trendy to fix this, give us back consecutive private maps.