Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Isle of Dread 4.0.3

Ahoy Defenders!

This morning we rolled out Hotfix 4.0.3 for PC and PS4 to address a couple issues that we had discovered, Xbox will receive this hotfix next week.

Bug Fixes

• Backend interactions causing various inventory issues for players.

• The Nigel pet can now be properly evolved.

Several times I have entered the temple map only to fail to a lane that was signalled as a lane, on replay, the lane properly appears and you can build to it.

So if you play temple and seem to have more than the usual du left over, that's gonna be it the hidden gem of a buggy lane.

Can you add back the “Play another Drgaonfall Castle Map” etc. I’m tired of playing the same map 3 times for my dailys or having to go back to town just to play a different map that’s specificed in my daily’s. 

@LAWLTA quote:

Ahoy Defenders!

This morning we rolled out Hotfix 4.0.3 for PC and PS4 to address a couple issues that we had discovered, Xbox will receive this hotfix next week.

Bug Fixes

• Backend interactions causing various inventory issues for players.

• The Nigel pet can now be properly evolved.

I think this explained why sometimes my inventory would hide my items on the first page when they were clearly there.

( PS4 ) :

4.0.3 re-broke what 4.0.2 had fixed related to Materies !

Can't join masteries, again.  "Searching for a session" but never does find one.

Ah, thank u! I was wondering about those... They mentioned those in a dev log preview, but then no info in the actual update. As always, you are awesome.

Shame tho. Wish we could earn the pets through a specific task, as opposed to the def packs.