Sign in to follow this  
BIGREDMONSTER

Gem Mine Question

my brother and i both purchased a gem mine/s earlier today on xbox one and when we logged on to get the gems it stated -1 days left of extraction for both accounts.

with that said my question is, is this normal and when we log on tomorrow will we receive the gems or will i need to get in contact with support a bit later?

We just made a change to the Gem Mine regarding this issue. If you do not receive your gems tomorrow, with the appropriate time remaining, please PM me directly and I can look into it.

@LAWLTA quote:

We just made a change to the Gem Mine regarding this issue. If you do not receive your gems tomorrow, with the appropriate time remaining, please PM me directly and I can look into it.

I have 1 question do I need to wait 24 hours after I claim the first round of gems so if I get them at 5:00pm will I need to wait until 5:00pm the next day?

@BIGREDMONSTER quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

I have 1 question do I need to wait 24 hours after I claim the first round of gems so if I get them at 5:00pm will I need to wait until 5:00pm the next day?

It's a set time, at 1:00 AM UTC everyday. 

@LAWLTA quote:

@Brewsted quote:

Can we actually have several gem mines active the same time?

Nope.

That actually isn't true, when you first introduced the gem mines I bought the 1st one late and the 2nd one as soon as I could and had 2 running at the same time. When I logged in I would get 2 popups with 2 seperate timers and 2 lots of gems. Unless you guys have changed something since then you can actually have 2 at once.

Edit: it was only a few days of overlap but the purchase dates were as follows :-

Etherian Gem Mine                 - Date issued: 7 Oct, 2018 3:42pm BST
Autumn Etherian Gem Mine - Date issued: 2 Nov, 2018 12:06pm GMT

@Dadogy quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

@Brewsted quote:

Can we actually have several gem mines active the same time?

Nope.

That actually isn't true, when you first introduced the gem mines I bought the 1st one late and the 2nd one as soon as I could and had 2 running at the same time. When I logged in I would get 2 popups with 2 seperate timers and 2 lots of gems. Unless you guys have changed something since then you can actually have 2 at once.

Edit: it was only a few days of overlap but the purchase dates were as follows :-

Etherian Gem Mine                 - Date issued: 7 Oct, 2018 3:42pm BST
Autumn Etherian Gem Mine - Date issued: 2 Nov, 2018 12:06pm GMT

When stated, this was initially true and was what we had set. However, we had it changed shortly after on our backend. Going to lock the thread as it's older.

@Aizen Sosuke quote:

I bought gem 2 days ago but I haven't received anything. Ps4 AizenSosukel

Please contact support about this.