Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Isle of Dread 4.0.2

Ahoy Defenders!

Hotfix 4.0.2 is now live on all platforms! Isle of Dread released last week and it’s been a blast seeing everyone experience all the new features as well as fighting off the scurvy dog Captain Dreadbones. We’ve got some fixes to address a few issues that came with the Isle of Dread, let’s dive in!

Bug Fixes

• Addressed an issue where playing a private game could turn into a public game after completing a map.

• Mastery is re-enabled, fixed an issue with the stars earned tracking.

• Fixed an issue that was allowing Chaos 8 gear to “upgrade”, causing it to go back to Chaos I gear.

• Fixed an issue that was allowing certain interactions of spending negative gold.

• Fixed an issue on The Demon’s Lair Incursion that made the boss invincible.

• Fixed an issue with the Defense Rate Servo displaying 39.72% instead of the intended 40%.

• Prestigious “Prototype” weapons (EV2) shard slots are now working properly.

• Pristine Motes now drop from victory chests in stacks of five instead of from enemies to prevent dropping issues we were seeing with these motes.

• Adjusted the tab order for game modes at the War Table.

• Fixed an issue where the Gem Mine was not easily purchasable on Xbox One.

• Fixed an issue on Xbox One not opening the store when attempting to buy gems.

• Altar of Athame flying assassins are no longer invisible.

• Fixed an issue where items were not scaling down correctly when buying higher gear score items.

• Traps now respawn correctly with Replay From Wave.

• Fixed an issue where Banjaxed was applying towards for the Greased Huntress challenge.

• Play Now button now redirects players to the correct map.

• Fixed an issue where Banjaxed Mod passives were not activating correctly.

• Updated the text for Replay From Wave for building, repairing, selling, and upgrading.

• Adventures are now using better map names for Adventure rewards.

• Fixed an issue where the info panel was overlapping buttons.

• Adjusted the player list focus to more intuitively to player behavior.

• Fixed an issue where Ancient Respawn and Ancient Builder weren’t functioning properly.

• Adjusted some text when matchmaking in a party for Onslaught.

• Fixed an issue with gamepad buttons sometimes overlapping.

• Fixed an issue with wisps not showing in certain air lanes that were active.

• Fixed some issues with the Grim Corsair skin missing some sound and visual effects when spawning, winning waves, or dying.

A lot of you submit bug reports constantly, and we make sure to squash as many of them as we can. As with any expansion, there are a lot of fixes coming your way. Please continue to submit them to our bug site, your help is invaluable to knocking out some of the pesky issues that appear.

Social Defenders

There’s a lot of people playing Dungeon Defenders II, and a lot of them gather on our social hubs. When it comes to finding other players, figuring out how to conquer a specific challenge, or just wanting to get to know others in the community, or getting the latest DD2 news, you can’t go wrong with our social platforms:

We’re still working hard knocking out any remaining issues, and also working on what’s next. There’s more where this came from, there’s so much more coming for Dungeon Defenders II. For now though, set sail!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

Great Fixes! I didn't know the Grim Corsair is missing some VFXs and SFXs. Looking forward to checking that out!

However, hopefully you won't mind me wondering on a thing here...

Prestigious “Prototype” weapons (EV2) shard slots are now working properly.

Prestigious "Prototype" canisters? I thought there's only the Normal Drops "Prototype Canisters" and the "Prestigious Energy Canister" from Onslaught/Ancient Pwr.

Glad to see the cancer of being thrown into public games addressed. That was driving me insane. 

Was hoping to see some fixes to replays and mana when selling items, but it looks like that will have to wait. 

No fix for incorrect pathing on the temple map yet then.

How bout a replay option for the Omega wave, while you are at it.

@LAWLTA quote:

Bug Fixes

• Addressed an issue where playing a private game could turn into a public game after completing a map.

YAY!!!

Fixed an issue that was allowing Chaos 8 gear to “upgrade”, causing it to go back to Chaos I gear.

Good thing I didn't use mine yet.

Adjusted the player list focus to more intuitively to player behavior.

Not sure I understand that one. But a huge thanks for all the fixes. And do we report exploits on the bug site as well? I found one that I didn't see posted there but is relative to an exploit that was fixed shortly after the protean update.

It seems you've killed off AP Equipment muling =(  Was this intended?  It'll be a big disappointment if I can't jump into Onslaught 36-or-so with C7 gear and just have to make do with whatever I spend a boatload of motes to upgrade.  

Other than that, the bug fixes are very welcome =)