Motes And Dropping..

Currently The Way to farm Motes is to do 2 waves and Purposely Lose as most if not all Motes drop in wave 1/2 Can We Fix this its annoying to Have to fail to efficently Farm Please Make it so Motes Drop All Waves

Ya lets NOT do that. I spend far to much time mindlessly farming lower tier mote as it is. If u wanna play out whole map nothing is preventing u from doing so. Don't screw it up for the rest of us. Also mote drops the first 3 waves for a total of 5 to 7 motes per map. If they all drop on round 1 even better.

There grinding, which i luv, then theres waisting time. If i'm in c7 gear it's painfully boring to farm plain materials. Being able to get all mote in 2 or three waves lets me get it over and done with so i can get back to grinding what ever tier i'm on. Who's complaining. I like it just the way it is thanks.

exactly.. you can do that also If im not also farming for shards I beat the 3 waves and quit or and lose and just replay the map. idk so many people want this game to be easier that makes no sense at all, if they make the game easy what is the point of even playing. or I am like you 024noi I beat the 3 and leave to go do something else I need. but hey remember its 2018 everyone is entitled now and just wants and needs everything the easy way instead of actually working for it haha

Just To Clarify I am Not suggesting they Make Mote farming MORE tedious. LOl i am saying i would like Motes to drop all 5 waves and Some for victory. Instead of the current 5-7 per map. i'd like to see 2-3 per wave and up to  in victory chest etc..

not picking on ya its just how you said it, purposely loosing you don't have to do that it that way just a choice to try and be more efficient haha. me personally I love how it is set up and I farm a multitude of different ways, that's what sets this game apart from others its not suppose to be easier, if they just keep increasing everything higher and higher what is the point. personally think the 5-7 motes per map is a good number, at the end of the day this is all personal opinions.

@Morisato36 quote:

Just To Clarify I am Not suggesting they Make Mote farming MORE tedious. LOl i am saying i would like Motes to drop all 5 waves and Some for victory. Instead of the current 5-7 per map. i'd like to see 2-3 per wave and up to  in victory chest etc..

Agree completely.  Maps are capped right  now at ~5 Motes which you get in two waves.  No point to continue the map if you just need those.  It needs fixed to drop throughout the game with 2-3 per wave.  Yes they would be more common, but there's enough of a grind with mods, shards, other materials that it isn't necessary.

I agree the the number of motes per map could use a small bump. Lower tier mote is practically non existant in the market and when u do find some, it's sooooo very over priced that i'ld rather farm it. Today i came across a dude selling sets of 5 for 375k. Thats 75000 each. Seriously!?! Sad to say greed is alive and well even in games. It takes 2 waves to farm 5 lol. If more mote dropped the price gougers wouldn't be able to charge such ridiculous prices.

Edit: just found another guy selling a 99 stack of plain mote for 9 mill. Lol freekin greedy mf. I'm not even gonna bother looking at peoples shops any more. No point. Everyones lost there freekin minds. Mods for 90 mill plus, generic pet with no upgrades for hundereds of thousands gold. All u peps are crazy if your actually buying this crap.

J'avoue que mettre un butin sur la carte serait beaucoup mieux. Il y en a un dans le butin 5 pour 2 vagues, autant pour mettre 15-20 pour toute la carte, car au moins nous pouvons cultiver des tessons tout à fait là.