Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Please prioritize broken matchmaking.

I am a mostly a solo player. I like the feeling of completing challenges on my own. I have completed all masteries and achieved all stars available by doing it all solo. This goes for Onslaught and regular maps too. 

I mean, I do like the occasional public match, but I want to do it on my own terms. I do not wish to be forced into public games after winning a solo map, nor do I wish for people to be forced into my games, when I´m doing a solo run.

This is a big issue. So my question is this: 

Will this issue be fixed this week? If not, what is the timeframe?

M.

@MaJean quote:

I am a mostly a solo player. I like the feeling of completing challenges on my own. I have completed all masteries and achieved all stars available by doing it all solo. This goes for Onslaught and regular maps too. 

I mean, I do like the occasional public match, but I want to do it on my own terms. I do not wish to be forced into public games after winning a solo map, nor do I wish for people to be forced into my games, when I´m doing a solo run.

This is a big issue. So my question is this: 

Will this issue be fixed this week? If not, what is the timeframe?

M.

Fixing a game isnt like baking a cake.

Its more like fixing a car. You dont know how long its going to take until you know whats causing the issue.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@MaJean quote:

Its more like fixing a car. You dont know how long its going to take until you know whats causing the issue.

I was kinda hoping to get an answer from the devs. I want to know if this bug is a priority, because some bugs have been around for centuries.

I know it´s not like baking a cake, I´m just asking for a timeframe. 

I don´t understand what you got out of posting that it´s not like baking a cake... So I should not ask my question or??

Its already fixed in our local version, patch will be released very soon. Darn bugs just like to appear when we set new things up, silly bugs. Good thing is, we have a big can of Raid. Its multi purpose and it leaves no lingering odor.

@Ice quote:

Its already fixed in our local version, patch will be released very soon. Darn bugs just like to appear when we set new things up, silly bugs. Good thing is, we have a big can of Raid. Its multi purpose and it leaves no lingering odor.

Thanks, that is so good to hear:) 

@MaJean quote:

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@MaJean quote:

I was kinda hoping to get an answer from the devs. I want to know if this bug is a priority, because some bugs have been around for centuries.

I know it´s not like baking a cake, I´m just asking for a timeframe. 

I don´t understand what you got out of posting that it´s not like baking a cake... So I should not ask my question or??

Lol I mean when you bake a cake you know how to long its going to be in for.

As for the car no one knows.

Thats. What I mean.

I would write more but hate typing on phone.