Sign in to follow this  
roidragescout

PRESTIGIOUS WEAPONS NOT DROPPING / ONSLOUGHT

we have been grinding out floors since the update and it looks like one of the guys I run with he climbed 15 floors with no drop for a prestigious weapon but everyone else received one. is this a known bug ?? or is it every ten floors Its a chance for a prestigious weapon... is it not guaranteed ??

i played floor10 twice (to get a prestige weapon) and climbed to floor 81 from floor 42 so far .... and got only 1 prestige weapon on floor 50....

from what i remember ur spose to get a weapon every 10 floors upto floor 100 then its every 20 - i myself climed upto floor 66 befor i reset and i got a weapon for every 10th floor except floor 60 didnt give me one (got 5 weapons total)

edit: u only get the weapons once a climb so u cant just keep replaying floor 10 and get one each time u would need to reset to get more

yes i know .... just wanted to say that i was trying floor 10 first time ... but i didnt get any prestige weapon.... so i tried once again ... but also didnt give me a weapon....

and yes i heared the same :

every 10 floor 1 prestige weapon

at floor 100+ every 20 floors ... so 120, 140 etc...

okay so this is definitely a bug of some sort from what everyone on here is saying that is quit annoying, hopefully this issue gets resolved as soon as possible, thanks for the information guys and gals. much appreciated.

yes all info is correct

you are suppose to get a weapon every ten floors up to 100 then its every 20 floors with a chance and higher mod rolls.

that is coming from the info I have seen on the dev logs.

You can´t earn prestigious weapons retroactively. If you prestige you´ll earn them starting from floor 10. If not, you´ll only earn them going forward from current floor.

Apparently the way it was explained to us in discord is you arent supposed to get AP weapons every 10 floors until after you AP (post patch).

some people are claiming they are getting AP weapons every 10 floors without every have AP'd. This no AP weapon dropping every 10 floors seems to only effect players who AP'd in the past.

So the take away is, did you finish your AP grind pre patch? Oh well wipe your gear one more time or no AP weapons for you!

that makes absolutely no sense because I have done ap quit a bit before update and finished the grind and then climbed back up and did not finish... with my same team, also after update and patch we all are still running together and we have not done AP after update some are getting the weapons every 10 floors and others are not. we are the same ap and just about same ascension and everything, I received a prestigious weapon and he didn't but we are both the same on everything, this was happening to about 8 different people I play with. it is a bug

so it was intended for some people to receive the weapons and not others of the same rank and AP without doing AP after new isle of dread update and also doing AP after update... I already read everything I was just seeing if this was occurring to other people that's all and that someone at TE is aware of this issue.

I was AP 20 before the patch.  Went back and tried to do onslaught 10 and didn't get a weapon.  Grinded my way through and did an AP reset and now my minimum floor is 39.  Tried onslaught 10 and got a weapon.  Same for 20.  So I'm guessing that if before the patch you had already achieved an onslaught level higher than the equivalent of 10 then it thinks you have already done it.

If you continue on from your start floor say 40 something you’ll get one at 50.

If you choose a custom floor like 10 you will get that one, then another custom floor 20 and do on, I think that is what people are saying.

Some people have a bug and Prestigious are not dropping, 

Emoji_Wyvern.png

i am playing 30 mins per day ...and i dropped a prestigious at floor 30 and than at 40 again (2 Weapons in total)

I have not reset thisnuodaye started me on floor 29, I got a weapon on 30,40 and 50, went back and played floor 10 and got one but did not get one on floor 60

so for anyone who would like to know my team and I did a couple resets after update and started all over from onslaught one and just climbed all the way back up to where we wanted to go and we did receive one every 10 floors and so did my teammate now. you need to do exactly 10 floors from where ever you start or no weapon. some of my team were getting them a floor before us or after some of us.

This is without a doubt an irritating issue. Sadly no change with today's hotfix.

Yes, i wanted to make a thread now for this because i was struggling to pass floor 59 for 3 days, I finally passed it with some help and got to 60 hoping to get prestige weapon but I got nothing :(

I haven't reset at all with AP and received one on the new floor 40.  Was in the mid 30s after the patch.  The strange thing is the game shows that I have a minimum ascension currently even though I have never reset.  It was what I would have had if I had reset before the patch.