Sign in to follow this  
ajantis619

retry on anchient temple please!

I don't understand why we can have retries on every single map except for the one that happens to take forever to build, has lag issues (atleast for me), bad pathing issued, and is by far the most frustrating. Oh it is also the only map in onslaught that is you don't want to play it reroll won't save you. Please add retries to this even if they exclude omega waves. This is my least favorite map by far and failing on wave 5 because of lag issues or pathing does not make me want to continue climbing, it makes me want to put down the controller and walk away.

I'm ok with it being a challenging map, but personally I'd love to see retry for wave one only.  I dunno about you, but I have lost count of the number of times I've failed a wave because I missed one of two paths that are below another path I _did_ build for -_-  And now I have to rebuild _everything_. 

I think this would be a good way to maintain the challenge but get rid of the frustration factor.

Trondy mentioned it was a technical limitation at this time. It isn't necessarily a design choice. 

@ajantis619 quote:

I don't understand why we can have retries on every single map except for the one that happens to take forever to build, has lag issues (atleast for me), bad pathing issued, and is by far the most frustrating. Oh it is also the only map in onslaught that is you don't want to play it reroll won't save you. Please add retries to this even if they exclude omega waves. This is my least favorite map by far and failing on wave 5 because of lag issues or pathing does not make me want to continue climbing, it makes me want to put down the controller and walk away.

I didn't read the comments but Trendy said the following in the stream:

We cannot give this functionality to the Lost Temple as there would have to be a lot of code changed to implement this. As for now, the Lost Temple will stay like this because it's too much work for them and this way it's an extra challenge for us. 

I don't like their answer... but I guess we can't do anything about it other than accept it.