Sign in to follow this  
ajantis619

What a mess!

So, every time I play a private game it suddenly becomes public and anyone can join...great, I thought as I could always use new friends to play with. I was wrong, the people who are joining my once private and uncontrollably public games are players who que up too fast, don't que up at all, or have a mysterious and acute illness because all I hear is coughing through their mic. I don't mind playing public games, I don't mind helping others out, but when you have a game mode like onslaught that requires careful and precise placement of towers and I have people joining who give me the sense that they only are on my floor because power transfer had their towers at 30 million dps for an entire day it becomes a huge problem. this needs to be addressed and fixed quickly cause I don't know how long I can deal with it for and I don't think I am the only one bumping into this problem.

@ajantis619 quote:

So, every time I play a private game it suddenly becomes public and anyone can join...great, I thought as I could always use new friends to play with. I was wrong, the people who are joining my once private and uncontrollably public games are players who que up too fast, don't que up at all, or have a mysterious and acute illness because all I hear is coughing through their mic. I don't mind playing public games, I don't mind helping others out, but when you have a game mode like onslaught that requires careful and precise placement of towers and I have people joining who give me the sense that they only are on my floor because power transfer had their towers at 30 million dps for an entire day it becomes a huge problem. this needs to be addressed and fixed quickly cause I don't know how long I can deal with it for and I don't think I am the only one bumping into this problem.

Agree completely.  I was going to come back this patch and play a bit, but I can't with that transition.  I want to take my time without wasting time going back to tavern just to create a new game.  Not to mention the fact that you can no longer continue in the same group of Expedition maps now.

As soon as you load in hit Go right away so only you have the mana to build anything, if someone is being annoying you can kick them.

The major issue is for people who might not have the defences capable of dealing with significant health increase to the enemy with additional players.

waiting for the fix before i play anymore. while you guys are at it, can you change the war table back to how it was. its only making things more confusing.

I like the new table too. The sorting is nice when looking for games to join. You will get used to it. Though not being able to play private matches is really slowing down my materials farming. My bees dps at 2mill, no upgrades required. What is taking u people so long to ready up. Stop running around the map like an idiot and push the damn button already!!

@ajantis619 quote:

Me and my friend are also annoyed of this.

I was helping him get to F45 where I was and the next game it became public. The guy who had control over all our DU built too many Earthshatters, had no AA and when he finally got the message, he forgot the air lane had Controlled Burn. It also got annoying we had to go back to the Tavern each time just to host a private session.

I myself don't mind Pubs but I only do them on Expedition so I can farm for drop and XP runs and usually the people I play with fork over all their green mana as I both take control of the situation over them and my A level is well over 1600. I never did AP because I wanted to get my first level to the point that I had a strong Alvl startup and with the new system, set my base Talent Cap and Min Ascension level so I only need to do the bare minimum and have 999 cap by AP70. 

I hope the code monkeys fix it soon.

YYa same here. Expeditions aren't a big deal but onslaught i solo. Don't trust randoms to upgrade properly (lookin at u wall and tree upgraders). Seriously walk into a lane they're watching and all the damage is still at tier 1 while the trees and/or walls are jacked. Dude really? My trees have close to 8 mill health. They don't need it! But those bees that r doing all the work sit there neglected. 

Also, when materials were introduced, it was easy to farm what u needed cuz they also introduced the play next map in region so u could farm just dungeon maps all day if u wanted. This system was introduced just 1 expansion ago and it was good. All that work put into it and now it's just gone why? Doesn't make sense.

I'm real tired of having to go to tavern after every floor just to keep it solo. Hopefully it's an easy fix cuz loosing interest fast.

Other than that really liking the new expansion. Pirate mods are fun and way more interesting the the cookie cutter mods. The new maps are sweet, though a bit to easy with the truck load of du given to build with. Just wish there was a pirate parrot pet    :)