Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Before patch just beaten floor 65 ready to reset and

after the patch miles away from the reset.

What colossal plonker though that was logical.Emoji_Orc.png

I sometimes really wonder at TE. Seriously.

According to the leaderboard you have triggered AP 17 times, which means your target floor is 52 now. If you were at floor 65 when the update happen, then your current floor should be 32. Only 20 floors to go ;)

Do we have the formula to chart out target floors for each reset?  I.e., What floor would we need to reach for our 20th reset? How about our 30th? 40th? 53rd?

My fault I guess for just not resetting yesterday. Oh well grind it out.

Interesting to see people with 34million dps wmf.

So if I understand this correctly every time I reset the challenge of resetting becomes progressively harder

That seems a touch unfair to new players who have to go through this where the original resetters just did the 55-65 afk grind fest.

Just my 2c

@Fozzie quote:

So if I understand this correctly every time I reset the challenge of resetting becomes progressively harder

That seems a touch unfair to new players who have to go through this where the original resetters just did the 55-65 afk grind fest.

Just my 2c

Yeah i guess we should have ap reset  before patch but the 1 map and replay wave is definitely time saver 

The initial resets are substantially easier than they were before the update. They then ramp up in difficulty to a cap. People who reset before the update will be on the same track, if not at the cap, facing the same difficulty.

So if my current after-patch target floor is 97 (after all +340 floors i beat) and max. possible goal for AP is 80, that means i don't need to play onlaught at all to achieve ancient power?

My understanding is that at some point it caps out at a minimum of floor 50 and you have to get to 80 regardless of how high your AP is.

It's also worth a note, that the first 20 resets are significantly faster via trade route, the first reset now if you do the trade route would put you at floor 28 after completing a single c7, and you only have to go to 30 to reset. Newer players should be welcoming these AP changes.

This is something that has been communicated several times throughout the last couple weeks,

As you anciant power you no longer are always set back to chaos1/floor1 to a max of reset to floor 50 and need to get to 80 and I believe that is at reset 30 you hit the max 

@Fozzie quote:

This is something that was very poorly communicated, if it was communicated at all.

@Slick65 quote:

This is something that has been communicated several times throughout the last couple weeks,

As you anciant power you no longer are always set back to chaos1/floor1 to a max of reset to floor 50 and need to get to 80 and I believe that is at reset 30 you hit the max 

@Fozzie quote:

This is something that was very poorly communicated, if it was communicated at all.

Where exactly was this communicated?

Not sure about the official communication but none of this stuff sounds new to me since I have been listening to the Trendy fun Fridays on Twitch. Sorry to hear about the reset, I did mine just before so that something like this wouldn't happen. Expect the unexpected right..